Chapter 39: Ever After

Paige's POV

Last nights, Serafina didn't come back in the room. I was waiting for her arrival back here but she still didnt show up. Its not like i dont care about her or stuff like that, but i think if she were me she needs time alone. She needs to clear off her mind or something like that.

Im starting to assume this was ecause of Punk. You know... since Sera dealed with Roman already one of the people which is the closest to her is Punk. So it gotta be that guy. Who knows until we try? Actually until I try myself. I dont really have any proof whatsoever but be like me kay?

Im a rebel. I will always be one until my cheeky years. So basically i had to get dressed. NOT. Im in my pj's now and its like what time? 4:37! i dont care. Its better to come in his room when he is asleep, okay that didnt sound right.

Another explanation, i will find out what he had been doing last night by coming into his room without his notice so he doesnt hide anything from me.

Much better!

Alright, Lobby... Lobbyy.... Lobbyy... UGH this elevator is taking forEVER.

FINALLY LOBBY. I rushed out because there, i was bored and it made me go to boredom. I saw a mirror infront of me when i rushed out and i tried to look presentable. Hey! my pj's aint that bad. A hoodied sweater with grey shorts and im wearing sneakers. Not bad right?

I found the clerk and ask him questions. Of course.

Paige: Good Moorrrniinnggg... Youu

Clerk: Hello, how may i help you?

Paige: Can i have the room key of CM Punk? Also known as Phillip Brooks around here. Oh and his Room number.

Clerk: Im sorry but we can't do that

Paige: Why not???

Clerk: Its againts the rules

Paige: May i just pleeaaaassseee see my brother?

Yep! i called Punky my brother.

Clerk: OH Im sorry! If you must! You shouldve told me earlier, here. hes in room 318.

Paige: Thank You

Clerk: Have a nice day!!

he shouted as i fast walked to the stairs, oh i will have a nice day.

Yep! Stairs, i am so NOT going by elevator again. Plus it will make me kinda sweat which will look like i went out for a jog or to the gym or something like that. Who cares, i miht as well not sweat. Its so icky and gross and... UGHHH Ewwh

Pretty much i think i look good enough. He is not easily fooled but it me doing this. Yep. Honestly going with the stairs is much faster than the elevator.

309...

310...

311...

Turn?? Oh right side

312..

313...

314...

315...

316...

317...

318...

319..

WAIT!!!

There you are! Hmmm... sounds pretty quiet in there... Oh well he mustve been drinking. Wait, no he doesnt smoke drink or do drugs. Riiigghhttt. Okay, key where are y- There you are!

*Click

I opened the door slowly then suddenly the lights were all shining bright. Why the hell? Quietly i went furthur in his room then i see *GASP!!!

MAN HES A WOMANIZER ISNT HE

well duhhh he has like 7 girls here?!

Me: PHILLIP JACK BROOKS GET UP RIGHT NOW!!!

Cm Punk: GAHHHH PAIGE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!

Girl 1: Huh? Whats wrong babe?

Girl 2: Shh... im trying to sleep

Girl 3: Shut the F UPPP

Oh good they all are fully clothed and i dont see what im not suppose to so great! I tugged each and every girl there except for Me duhhh.. And throw them out of the room one by one. Until it cam to only me and Punky Guy. He was sitting in bed looking shocked, angry, confused and the normal "What the Hell are you doing here" look.

CM Punk: What the F Paige!!!!!!!

Me: SHUT UP BASTARD WHY ARE THEY IN YOUR ROOM

CM Punk: None of your buisness... jerk

Me: Maybe, BUT I NEED TO KNOW

Cm Punk: NO

Me: Fine, but why did you do it anyways?

i started to soften my voice on him but he kept his harsh and cold

Cm Punk: That is also none of your buisness

Me: Why did you make her stay away from us?

CM Punk: Who?

He softened upu. About timeee

Me: Serafinaaa. What did you do? Wait never mind but do you know how hurt she is?

his started ruffling his own hair and scratched the back of his neck.

Cm Punk: I-...I guess i didnt know what i was doing...

I tried using some wise words for his sense, i think.

Me: She considered you as a brother of hers. She loved you like a brother that she never had ever since. And you broke it just like that? Her heart is very delicate Punk. Once something touches it unwelcomed, it shatters into pieces like a broken glass. Now you had all these girls doing what? replacing her? thats not how it goees punk. It never did.

I then backed away from him and went in a tiny closet which had a black sleek dress in it. I decided to change and wear it. I went in his bathroom of course. When i went out he still looked sad.

Me: Remember Punk, Shes her own kind, a very delicate one.

i gave him a tight but soft hug, he hugged back surprisingly, never once happened. Ever.

Me: You are her brother. She is your sister. Dont forget that. Now, that means im your sister too whether you want me to be or not. She loves you and keeps you near her heart Brooks.

i kissed him in the cheek and gave him one more hug, And then i gave him a whisper

Me: I love you, brother

Cm Punk: *sigh I love you and sera too.

Me: Now hurry, we have work!!

I said jokingly, knowing its 5 am now.