Chapter 50: Love Actually

What is Love Actually?

Serra's POV

Today has been great, we went to the meadow and met a new friend, a HORSE!!! How cool, is that? Well for tonight is gonna be a big night.

We went to the palace and met a grand duke, who knows what his name is? I don't even remember because it was just 'that' long.

Anyways time check 5:45 pm ooh!!! It's almost 7!!

Me: Ro!

Roman: Yeah I'm right here

Me: It's almost 7. Remember tonight? My concert!!!

Romans POV

She was jumping up and down in excitement, her eyes were gleaming and shining filled with joy.

Me: And how would I forget?

Serra: Ohh Hahahahahaah..... I don't get it.?

Me: Little girl

Serra: uhh um that was rude

She is full of sarcasm, who taught her all these stuff?

Me: Hey how'd u learn all those sarcastic things?

Serra: Isn't it obvioussss???!!! I met punk in my years and like he took care of me and like we played around in Chicago like in the playground, hills, blabblablblehhh

And who would've thought? Yes now that she told me its obvious. I saw a figure running towards us.

Seth: Sup guyss

Serra: Giiiirrrrllllllll (she said pointing at herself)

Seth: Hah what's up?

Me: Not much really I was walking her back.

Serra: Yeah it's nearly 7 and I'm holding a concert in my tiny little hands so Um you could come I guess? Bring anyone you'd like. Byeeeee

No One's POV

She then kissed Roman and Seth in the cheek and left off walking fast.

Seth: Dude, how's your sister?

Roman: All good, between me and her why?

Seth: Umm have you seen where her lips has been?

Roman: Gross man. Ew. just. Ew.

Seth: Noo not that she kisses anyone in the cheek which is a guy of course that she knows.

Roman: And I'm sure you liked it HAHAHAHAHAHA

Seth: Dude, I have a girlfriend? remember?

Roman: Not after the way you felt after she kissed you in the cheek. What's her name again?

Seth: Very funny roman. Leighla. so who are we bringing to the concert?

Roman: Oh please don't tell me you don't know.

Seth: You're right I know, I'm bringing everyone. Byeeeeeeee

He runs off leaving Roman behind, as he runs some fans came up with confused looks.

Roman: Weirdos
-----------------------------------------

Serra's POV

My concert actually isn't really a concert, since there are only 13 songs. I am wearing a high waisted black shorts and a white fur sweater.

I'm performing with Cady Groves and Niki and Gabi DeMartino. yet another set of twins. Hahahahahhaha. Well time to rock London. It is fun. Wonder if the lyrics of one of the song will affect anyone huh? especially Roman.

(I guess I will let you guys imagine and do some creative thinking by imagining what will happen. Next Chapter would be a continuation only in a different mind.)