Chapter 30: Let Her Go

Serafina's POV

Well im all dressed up for my brunch. I just dont know where to choose. I reallydont know what time it is....

Hmmm time, time, time, TIME!! Its 9 oh well im gonna go to the lobby now. Im dressed all classy because i want to. Although i decided to change last minute into something calm.

Hmm... Okay im done. Its pretty simple. Batman tank top and a higwaisted batman skirt. I put on black converse without socks. Nah im wearing ballerina socks. And of course my cardigan.

I went out ofthe bathroom after styling my hair a half up half down thingyyzz. my hair curled up. Great i dont need to curl it. I put some dark eye makeup and a lip balm. Im Done!

I saw punk in the room as i went to grab my purse. I decided to wear some bracelets as well. And my stone necklace. I have to wear it. It controls and calms down my powers.

Punk: Well Batgirl its very nice to have you at service. You have a job well done saving the day.

Me: Get a life punk. Im just dressing up because after brunch im meeting my twin and the bellas and the usos.

I used that as an excuse, im just meeting the Usos today.

Cm Punk: Toooo Muuuchhh Twiiinnnsss aghhhhhhh!!!!!!

Me: Hahahahahahah man your funny. Lets go. Youre alldressed and everything.

Punk: Its just 9:10?

Me: Were meeting them at 9:30.

Punk: Alright lets go down.

As we went to the elevator we met a guy i call the one who found me. Of course its my cousin The Rock. I like him just because he is the caring one, and he could wrestle, and that hes family, and that OKAY TO MUCH THINGZZ.

Me: DWAYYNEE!!!

I screamed jumping and hugging him very tight. My fce was really bright and happy no words can explain. Hah!

The Rock: Serra.... Look at you! my little batgirl had saved the day and now happy the rock is here.

Me: Dont expect too much cousin. Oh btw hows Roman?

The Rock: Oh hes all good and happy and confused, and sad, and strict, and wondering, and searching, and-

Me: Alright Alright i get it. Oh Rocky, You know Punk? Right?

The Rock: Yeah my WWE Enemy..... Ugh-

Me: Hes the other guy who protected me when YOU AND FAMILY WASNT AROUND.

The Rock: Oh My You were?

CM Punk: Yes i am Mr. Johnson

The Rock: Man i am so sorry

CM Punk: Its alright, i expected you to actually let me stay away from her

The Rock: Nope

Me: Dwaynneeee

The Rock: WHAT

Me: Huh, Tulou Lava! (Excuse me!)

The Rock: Sorry... Since when did you speak Samoan?

Me: Je suis bilingue si seulement tu savais, hah! ( im bilingual if you just knew)

The Rock: Alright i dont know what that means but i understand now that you are better than me okay?

Me: Yeppp

Ding *elevator opens*

At Nandos....