Chapter 24: In your arms

Paige:

I don't really know where i was going and where i am gonna end up but i am so sure that i will meet my sister and probably someone she took with her there wherever it is. But anyways back to more reality questions. It appears that my eyes glowed when i said such things. It seems to happen when Seragina is communicating with me somehow. I did thought the guys were faking it, hmmm NOPE. They actually had picture proof from what happened to me. I did not rememeber anyone taking their phone when it happened.

Common sense is telling me that i did not see it because my eyes were the one glowing and blocks some of my vision soo...... yeah. Thats that. weird but true. I dont even know if Roman knows about this. The last time i saw him is when i was helping him up then i went to go. I wonder if this would uncover some things of me and her.

So i think this is a journey fr me too.

Serafina's POV

Hmm.. its getting quiet here. i HATE quiet. and i think it is awkward for Cm Punk as well. I guess would just sing rather than total dullness.

"I remember the moment,
I remember the pain,
i was only a girl but i grew up that day
Tears were falling,
I know you saw me
Hiding there in my bedroom
So alone
I was doin my best
Tryin to be strong
No one to turn to.."

I reached out to Punk because he was enjoying my music. Good thing. GREAT THING that i brought my trusty guitar.

I reached Punks hands and held it for quite a while and lookes at his eyes like he mean alot to me. Which he does because he was my best friend when Paige isnt around.

"Thats when i met... You
All these times
From the first tear cried
Till todays sunrise
And every single moment between"

Punk was smiling and chuckling. I liked that guy he is such a nice friend. A little cocky sometimes and he speaks his mind alot but at least i know where to get the truth.

"you were there
You were, always there
It was you and i,
You've been walking with my
All these times..."

Me: Thank You punk. You were always there for me and when i needed you you helped me through everything. Whether it is out in the open or when its personal you ar there to help me.

Punk: Hey! Were friends you know. We help each other. Thanks for the compliment and your musis is so touchy!!

Hes just being his silly self. I like this guy, but now that im done wondering about this i am wondering where the star would lead me. I hope it is somewhere i know or a nice place i would relax and try to forget about all this drama with me and my brother. Something is telling me that it would be a memorial kind of place, it wont be a happy visit, i saw something in my vision. It was roman and i ten years ago i saw how it happened... my parents getting killed with Roman theretrying to save them. I wasnt there i was busy breaking Romans rule.

I blacked out.

I felt someone carry me after. I cant wake up though. im stuck inside the bision im having.

I guess it was CM Punk who carried me since there was no one else. I felt safer with him somehow after my brother. I always loved Roman but i feel like i like punk more than him in the moment just because Punk is still taking care of me ever since. In my lost years i met him in where else? Chicago, Illinois. He told me i looked like my brother and i told him about it

After that he took care about me, i didnt waste my teenage years drinking and partying. I was in a journey back and forth for my brother.

Now that i realized it.... I just want my caring brother back.