Chapter 46: Um... Awkward much?

Serafina's POV

I felt really good after last night, but what's weird is that my roomie for the week is Seth Rollins, he was the enemy for last night. And when we got here it was kinda awkward... yeah but last night I slept real well.. oh Dean too but I didn't come here with him.

I woke up this morning at 4:15 am. I decided to get out of bed and smell the morning breeze. Don't judge it's a hobby. Anyways my Guardians were roaming around but they come by in my darkest moments and happiest moments.

Well Seth and Dean aren't awake yet, and I got hungry so I checked if there were any food.. Nope. Well I guess I'm cooking today.

Bread and Bacon with Tomato

Bacon ehmm Beef flavoured I don't really eat Pork, in fact I never eat pork. Weird? Y'all will get use to it.

Pancake where's the hone- Oh there it is!!! Honey!!! I feel like Winnie the Pooh right now. Hahah

I set up the table and got tea for me and Water for SETH I case he wakes up. Oh and fruits and veggies are also served.

Then I go with salmon and rice mashed up together.. I know Dean loves coffee so I made him one.

Well yeah that's all. I put it on the table, set up the utensils, napkins... Don't get me wrong I'm not that fancy but today I feel like I wanna get to know at least one of them better I hope.

When I was done I saw the time 5:36 am well cooking didn't take so long did it? I decided to wake them up... Nahh bad Idea they would kill me...

Nahh they won't oh well.

Me: Seth.... Sethhh wake upp...

Seth: Mfnmmfhm

Me: Breakfast is ready

Seth: In a minutte mom Hf

We'll I guess I'm acting like his mom now, I went to Dean and decided a different approach I guess.

Well I shook his shoulders a couple minutes or so...

Dean: What!?

He said still in his sleep...
Well Sera, Be nice be nice....

Me: Oh I'm so sorry Dean, I'm breakfast is ready.

He immediately woke up and sat in his bed..

Dean: Woah u slept in the couch last night?

I nodded

Dean: Dang it, so sorry.. Hey what did you say?

Me: Uhm... uhh (I got nervous about how my food will taste like) Breakfast is ready?

Dean: Really who bought them?

Me: I uh I made them

Dean sprang up and stand he was much taller than I was

Dean: Thanks Sera, I didn't think you would wanna room with us though after what we did... Thanks again but you go eat first I'm freshening up...

Suddenly Seth woke up

Seth: Nope Nununununno Me first.

He ran to the bathroom and locked it

Dean: Are you serious bro!!!

Me: You know it's only 5 and there's anther bathroom right?

Dean: Yes I know and I'm not that dumb. Me and Seth agreed we share bathrooms and the other one is your personal bathroom for as long as you room with us.