Chapter 21: Without You

Then we heard something familiar

It was Romans heart rate

*beeeeeeepppppp

Seth: Its over guys...

Serra: *sniifffs* thank you god for making me come here before my brothers life ended

The Rock: lets go

Paige: Im going out, i need some air

Bellas: Us too, were sorry for your loss Serafina, We hope you the best.

Everyone walks out, Roman laying in the hospital bed. The whole WWE show got cut short because of it.

Serafina: Hey guys? I wanna stay.

Dean: Well I'm staying too, you know, in The Shield we are actually bros, in work and sometimes in real life.

The Rock: Me too

Seth: That makes it three of us, the usos too i guess, Stephanie and Triple H are staying. They have not tell the WWE universe yet.

Paige: Im staying for my sister.

Serafina: I want time with my brother, Alone, you guys can wait outside. I want to play one more song.

Paige: we'll stay and be quite

Serafina: alright

No one's POV

Serafina played a song. Th Title was Sad Song. It sounded very nice. Pretty much the whole room was enjoying the music.

(The music is the video)

Romans POV

Awh mann i had a terrible headache.. i heard music sounds and singing. I missed my sister so much.

If only i never left her

Serafina, the one who was here in the WWE looks and she acts like my sister which makes things worst.

I decided to stay asleep. Woah im in a hospital, what happened? Hmm i guess i will never know.

No Ones POV

Doc.: GUYS GOOD NEWS

Serafina: What now that Roman is dead? That we left his room?

Doc: No? After You played your music, a few seconds before you were done his heart began beating slow and now its stable! I just cant believe it!!! ITS A MIRACLE!!!!!!

Seth: I told you guys! Serra has the power to heal AND kill

Bellas: Hey! Make sure she didn't hear she might get offended.

Paige: Umm we heard and She knows about it you know, its not that big of a secret

Serafina: goodbye now....

Natalya: Where do you think your going? Aren't you gonna visit your brother after his death healing moment?

Serafina: No, i know that he doesn't want me, he doesn't need me anymore. And if it is like that i respect it, it is a family rule. But whatever happens i will always be there for him

* and just like that, Serafina left the hospital walking down the streets, celebrating Roman's heal is thunder and lightning, with heavy rain.