Chapter 54: Jealous and Hurt

Friday Night Smackdown, UK

Serra's POV

Well last night was clearly amazing. In the afternoon I Spent some time with Randy, which was not bad because I saw the good side of him. He is actually really sweet and kind, and a very nice friend. You know as a listener, the one that comforts you and stuff.

And last night I actually hang out with Seth. His real name was Colby Lopez which I think is a very nice name and I wouldn't change it if I were him but as a ring name I think Seth Rollins is okay.

But last night he wasn't a 'bad guy' you know what I mean? I had this picnic at the night with him in an other meadow that I saw. Which was filled with many beautiful animals. The sky was absolutely amazing, the shining crescent moon and the stars around it. Seth was also a very good support, he was actually trying to like everything that I like but I found out eventually and told him not to.

But even after that I found out he had the same interests as I do. I don't really like to go shopping for long hours. But he does. ahhaahah. though after the trip instead of being quite the jerk I thought he was, Seth is diffrent. he doesn't let people see his soft side for some reason I never knew.

I might've just developed some type of feelings for him. God. but why him though? Again, I never been in a relationship before, EVER. yep 24 years of being single. and a virgin. Heh, me and Punky are brothers and sisters in some way. But he had been ingnoring me lately. Boohoo for me huh?
-----------------------------------------------------

I arrived in backstage of the Arena and I was listening to some music. AKA theme songs of people in the WWE. right now it's playing 'Voices,' Randy's theme song.

Suddenly I felt a tap in my shoulder and mumbling but I shrugged it off UNTIL that guy whoever took my headphones away.

Me: Heyy those are my headphones!!- Oh Heyy Randall

Randy: I have been calling you and texting you and I tapped on your shoulder yet you ignored me. Nice job Fluffnuts so whatcha listening to?

He snatched my phone away and saw my screen.

Randy: Okay, you are weird. You must really like me already huh?

I hit him playfully

Me: Eww Randyy an I like people theme song here and mostly yours, I don't know why but somehow I could relate to it. Okay? So just, no just no.

Randy: Okay.... Oh but Triple H called you to his office since 15 minutes ago. Don't wanna be late huh?

Me: Jerk! HAhhaha it's okay, Mr Boss Likes me, im a better wrestler than you that's why.

Randy: Yeah right.

Me: Remember my debut? Me vs You? Who won huh? Huh? Oh wait, I DID HAHAHAHA.....

Randy: ohh serraa... now goo he's waiting for you.
----------------------------------------------------

*knock knock knock*

Triple H: Come In!!

Me: Oh Heyy Mr Boss, I heard you called me here- Oh hi Princess!!

Seth: Don't call me that Fluffnuts

Me: You guys made a nickname for me so it's only fair I could call you guys something

Seth: But Ambrose made that naamme!!!

Me: Anndd you all use it so yeah.

Triple H : *chuckles* you guys fight like 5 year olds. anyways back to the point. We have a problem here and I think the cause is Serafina-

Me: I'm listening

Triple H: I normally wouldn't care about this but it would ruin your image. Seth will explain. Right, Seth?

I have no idea what's happening umm, am I in trouble?

Triple H: No Sera, you're not in trouble.

Me: How do you read minds?

Triple: You are thinking out loud *chukles more*

Me: Ohh that explains everything. Oh well thanks Mr Boss, um do I have a match tonight?

Triple H: No sadly, though you can be in the crowd if you want.

Me: Cool, where do I go now?

Triple H: Follow, "Princess" there

We broke out laughing

Me: Alright alright

'Randy's Locker room, with Randy, and Seth'

No One's POV

Seth: Um, Serra, listen I did have a great time last night. And those words are sincere but, um uh Were just friends right?

Serafina was obviously hurt by the words just friends, well but she didn't show it, she tried not to at least.

Serra: No, we're not jut friends

Seth: But-

Serra: We're besties right? As in Best friends you know

Serafina forced out a smile. Though her eyes did tell a diffrent story, Seth doesn't know anything much about her eyes. Yet.

Seth: Yeah, yeah okay besties cool. Because remember last night? Yeah some paparazzi got a picture of us and thought we were sorta dating. And my fiancé thinks I'm cheating on her

Randy was in the couch of the locker room observing Serafina.

Serra: Wait, you have a fiancé?

Seth: Uh yeah yeah I do-

Serra: And you never told me?

Seth: I didn't think-

Serra: I thought we were besties, you know friends

She said disappointed but still smiling sarcastically

Seth: But Leighla, my fiancé is accusing me of cheating on her with you, the people in social media as well

Serra: Okay, okay.

She said coldly

Seth: Just help me with this occasion okay? There's nothing between you and me-

Serafina was already starting to shed tears but held them back since she doesn't wanna show it, it would be stupid. Her eyes were all glossy and watery.

Serra: You know, I'm actually really happy for you right now, from the bottom of my heart. Leighla is doing this because she LOVES you. Which also means she cares about your relationship with her. But if she actually loves you, she will believe and trust you and whatever your doing.

SERAFINA now was obviously hurt, SETH was just standing still facing her with no emotion but inside, he is going nuts, and confused.

Serafina was now already tearing up while saying her last few words.

Serra: I hope you guys are happy, and the future holds you great things. Goodbye.

She cried while smiling at her sentence she said. She then kissed Seth in the cheek and left the room banging the door a little.

Randy: Um, seth,

Seth: Geez what's her problem

Randy: Why are you so dumb

Seth: Woah, Me?

Randy: One, you should've told her Leighla is with you, Two, I don't think that's a way to speak to a girl like her, And Finally, I think he had a huge ass crush on you after last night.

Then Randy crossed his arms and sat back down.

Seth: Ohh... I'm an Idiot

Randy then jumped back up and Went to the door.

Randy: Yep you are, and now I'm gonna find Serafina. Don't hurt her like Roman did okay Seth? Next thing you know it Dean will hurt her. She'll whack up the whole shield down.

He left the room with Seth thinking deep thought. Just then his phone rang.