Chapter 49: A Day With Roman

Tuesday...

Romans POV

Well today I'm having a day off since the boss told me to do something I haven't done in a really long time. Well I did talk to her already but I haven't spend time with her, except the gym.

I'm suppose to ask Serafina to hang with me. I'm actually nervous, I mean, I left her and all that's in the past yet she forgives me. I don't even know.

Though, when I met her and talk to her for the first time in a really long time, she had a smile in her face, making me smile, yet there was a hint of hurting and sadness in her. such brother I am. well what time is it anyways?

Time, time, time, 7:28am. Well the UK is a nice place to hang with Serra right? God knows *sigh

I went to search for Sera, she was in the Lobby of the Apartment. Okay, Roman, You can do this. Just breathe.

Me: Well look whose here

Serra: *gasp* Romaann!!!!

She jumps up from the chair and dangled her hands around my neck, hugging me really tight. Man I feel awful now. Not because Sera is here, but because I left her. I just hugged her back.

I noticed people in the background- Stephanie McMahon, she was shaking her head. I think I know what she was thinking.

Me: So how are you? You know, after yesterday and all that stunt u pulled, especially the throw.

Serra: Actually, the Board of Directors, Creative, and The Authority didn't know the plan. we just hardcore rampage and went for it. We just said to each other, is divas, that after the match, there should be a brawl. not planning who does what.!!!!

Woah, divas are crazy

Me:Well... you guys are crazy

She then hit my arm playfully

Serra: hey!! We are girls, women. And not crazy? Just misunderstood that's all. So what brought you here this early?

That question hit me, I am so nervous...

Me: Umm I wanted to ask you- I just wanted to know, ugh

Serra: You wanted to ask me what?

Me: Uhh... Um... Serafina, umm Doyouwanttospendthedaywithme?

She then hugged me again, she was a shortie in my view, her hug was so tight. not too tight though.

Serra: Are you kidding me?!?! Of course I want to spend the day with you!!!!! I have been waiting for this since like FOREVER!!!

She started running off to the outside, excited, she was saying things while running out,

Serra: *from far* COME ON BROTHER!!! WE WONT HAVE FOREVER!! A DAY IS FAST DONT YOU THINK?!

she again made me feel guilty, I don't deserve being called her brother no more.

But she has grown and she's a very beautiful young lady. The Dark purple dress fits her, it was floor length, and she had this waterfall braid styled in her hair.

Serafina's POV

im hanging out with Roman!!!!!!!? YAYYY

Roman: So where do you wanna go?

Me: Hmm tough question *giggles* umm we shall go there! A fair meadow that's not too far I guess. Ooh there are horses as well!! Can we pleas go there?!

Roman: Since you say it nicely, yes we can go there.

Me: Why Thank You

I said sarcastically, just suddenly I wanted to speak out to him and insight a bit