Chapter 48: Monday Night Raw

No One's POV

Well RAW was an exciting one! It's still as good, no wait better!! Some superstars are very supportive about the event, they didn't have to work this day, but to judge and see the diva matches....

Dean didn't find Serafina for a reason, she had vanished when she sensed him coming, all there were left was the musical sheet that she played, he left it there incase.

While backstage everyone was in two lines random order because Triple H were Lecturing them while Stephanie stand by his side until Serafina came.

She came happily from the entrance and hugged Stephanie and Triple H and Vince McMahon first. Then she hugged the entire roster Divas and Superstars.

Everyone was surprised and relieved and happy, somehow Sera's hug meant something deeper than just a hug.

Until she hugged everyone and lastly in there was Roman reigns, everyone was staring at her, then she looked up at a frowning Roman, that showed no emotion. Sera first courtesy before him, and hugged Roman tightly. He hugged back a little.

After that she went off, all eyes were still on her, going through in the middle of the two lines.

Every backstage crew she saw she hugged, everyone saw that, she helped them too with literally anything.

Rey: Soo why is she so happy?

Alicia: Whatever it is I'm happy to see her happy

Seth: Ehemmm!

Triple H: Oh right, Roman...

Roman was still staring at the ground lost in his own world, he just thought about the past, on what he's done, on what his sister had been through. Just thinking hits his head pretty bad. As he got deeper in thought, his head begins blank--

AJ: YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Roman Reigns: Huh *gasp Huh ah what?!

AJ: There he is back Mrs. Boss Lady!!

Stephanie: Roman Are you alright?

Roman: Yeah yeah I'm cool, where's everybody

Naomi: They left already just us here now

Triple H: I have a plan for you Roman, but be humble

Roman: Okayy.....
--------------------------------------------------------
The rest of RAW was great, all diva matches were mostly airbourne. Especially AJ vs Naomi,

AJ would hit the top rope and do a drop kick hurricarana on Naomi, but in the middle of the hurricarana, Naomi stands on her hand letting AJ go flying, then AJ lands outside the ring.

Naomi will go Uso Crazy. heheh. so she goes and flys outside the ring, only to be caught by AJ and slammed to the ground. The Match then added Serafina. Who speared everyone but to be attacked again by The Bellas, Then the BELLAS will go real phsyco.

The BELLAS appeared out of no where, Brie about to perform the black widow, but in the middle of it she slammed the head of Paige to the mat.

As they backed away, from up top, Layla did a splash to both of them in the ramp coming from who knows where.

Alicia Fox then Appeared with Tamina in the crowd fighting each other, they threw stuff at each other. since Alicia wasn't scared of heights they both agreed a stunt.

Tamina threw Alicia from the stairs and aiming at the ring, nearly landing in the ring Alicia got an RKO from Nikki Bella. Yes then after Nikki got a spinning heel kick from AJ . Up top to the table and ladders. as Nikki and AJ were both at desperate ladders there was a table in the ground.

DOUBLE RKO BY PAIGE AND SERAFINA to Nikki and AJ from the ladder through the tables.

When everything seemed like it ended Eva Marie attacked with a chair, but to be caught by Sera above her arms and thrown at the barricade. Summer Rae was also thrown at the barricade.

Sera then had enough of it and got up carrying Tamina and Natalya, AA to both of them.

Paige at somewhere was down hit by Sasha Banks, but she was caught by Charlotte and got a Clothes Line backflip.

Belly to Bailey, as Bailey went in the match as well which was no longer a match. She hit Charlotte with it and Alexa Bliss did a spinning clover leaf and threw her to the turn buckle as she did a walkover and landed on her gut.

At last Sera, and Alexa Bliss were fighting each other and hit each other with a clothes line both heads hitting the ropes and went up the ladder.

Which alas, fell and both heads hit the top rope.

Nobody won this first Raw.

---------------------------------------------------------

The Best Diva Match in the Present known WWE. 2 hours. Nice.

Backstage:

The whole roster was watching, superstar roster that is. They were very impressed.

Seth: THEY THREW ALICIA FROM THE CROWD AND SHE GOT RKO WHAT THE HELL

Randy: SHE DID A MUCH BETTER RKO

Rey: Tamina was CRAZY

Kane: WHAT THE HEELLL ALICIA HOW DID SHE NOT DIE OF HEIGHTS.

Big Show: THEY GOT SPEARED FROM A 20 ft LADDER AND THROUGH A TABLE HOW COME WE NEVER DO THAT

Jimmy: They do put on a better show than us huh?!

Fandango: ESPECIALLY WITH AOME BRAVERY DID U SEE LAYLA JUMPING OFF FROM WHEREVER?! HOW?!?!?!

The Miz: I am kinda worried about their bruises

Dean: Really?! they are strong. That proves a lot of things...

Sheamus: Their moves are Epic.

Daniel Bryan: THE CLOTHESLINE

Triple H: *suddenly goes to the room where everyone was commenting about the show* So how was it?

Dean: How was it?! how WAS IT?!?! THEY WENT THROUGH HELL GOD THE MOVES AND UGH

Triple: Well I'm glad, especially the ladder

Barrett: Tell us about it, the throw, clothesline, the fans are right about the little Twitter thing.

Everyone: Yep

Triple H: Well the show is over, Roman...?

Roman: Yes H, I know...