Chapter 14: WWE Week Day 3: Running Away

Serra's POV

The Rock came up to me. I know he is family.

He is in my Blood.

But i decided to run away before he can even come to my space.

The Rocks POV

I went up to this girl who i saw single handedly beat The shield. But she ran away with this, um like this kind of look in her eyes. She looks like she apart of the Samoans. She was confused, sad, angry, i cant even explain

She ran away faster than a blink. I looked around to see why she ran away. I guess its because of me. Did i scare away this llovely girl?

Unknown: Yeaah, you shouldn't have done that

Me: You!! Haha you made me a little shocked there

Unknown: Hey There, im Paige...

Me: Well Nice to meet you Paige. YOu look exactly like the girl who ran way from me. Whats up with her?

Paige: She has family issues. Sayy... since your Roman's cousin correct?

Me: Guilty as charged. Yep thats me. Why?

Paige: Does Roman Have.... A sister? Perhaps?

Me: Lets go talk somewhere else about this. Maybe there is a good place, because what you are talking about is very personal to Roman

Paige; Alrighty

Paige's POV

Okayyy..... soo basically me and my buddy here are walking to a room. We reached the room and Man this place is sick! We went to sit in the couch. He was holding up his phone showing me videos and pictures while telling me a story. Very sad though.

Roman Once Had a Sister

Her Name was Serafina Stefani Anoa'i

He left her to suffer

They use to be so close

Once we had this family meeting a year after Romsn Banished her

Roman said

"I left her alone, and i never want to see her ever again"

He was 19

She was 13

we never saw her ever again

The Rock: Thats how it happened. We thought she was dead. So every year on Her and Roman's Birthday, we pray for her since he left her with nothing.

Me: I am so sorry.........

Serra's POV

I ran and ran to the bathroom.

I changed my oufit into Long boots, Knee high covered black socks. Running pants. A sweatshirt with long sleeves. I wore my hooie and hid my hair. I wore a mask which covered my moth and nos.

I went to the nearest taxi and told the driver to drive me to texas, a place no one will come searching for me.

I do not want to see anyone

Not my family

not paige

no one

I need my time alone, this is too depressing

Alot of people in these causes the smoke they drink or maybe suicide. I dont do any of those. Like Cm Punk says

"I dont smoke, I dont drink, and i dont do drugs"

Well That is me since then

I decided to leave Stephanie a message before i left, i just needed some time off for a while. I dont want anyone with me..

It Read:

Dear Stephanie McMahon, And The Authority

        I am truly sorry for doing this and i love this job. But i need some time off, i probably have left once you read this. I just found something.

        It is very personal and i dont want to talk about it. Dont get me wrong Steph, I trust you and like you alot. My purpose of writing this is so you dont get too worried and that you wont think im running away for good.

Thank you for understanding meand I hope you will forgive me for doing such things.

- Serafina Stefani, Anoa'i

In Texas, I guess i could try to continue my music there.

I hope no one finds me, not that they would even care or anything. right?