Chapter 55: Dean Ambrose

Serafina's POV

Well I woke up today and decided to get my mind off things. so then I got dressed in a black sleeveless crop top and army green jeans, black boots, and a cap.

I went back to the village I found when I ran off and I saw there the lady again. She is wearing what I believe is a 'hijab' yeah I think that's what they call it. It was 5 in the morning and I'm out of sight. Or so I thought.

I decided to help those in the village, it was so dull and grey ish and I want to make this village a bit more lively ya?

So in one of an abandoned building's wall I bought loads of cans of colorful paint and got some children to paint it. They have undiscovered talent it was so beautiful. I mean the sunshine with a smiley face?! How can you avoid that?

And I just decided to make some clothes with them and bought some fabric and all those. I have an old bag of mine to the lady which is still in good condition of course.

Though the village teens are already in colors, well some but yeah still counts.

I love the little children here because they are so sweet and loving and caring to each other all of them are connected in a way.

I saw a 'platform' which seemed 'out of place and style' normally I wouldn't care about the style but eh this time is the first. We used the leftover paint to just draw on it which became a sunflower/ sun and some roses which turned out way bigger than I expected.

It was nice I took a selfie with the lady heheh it was a nice experience knowing I've been where they are -> I felt how it is being 'helpless' and 'misplaced' just somehow.

A little girl came up to me she was the cutest ever!!

Me: Hey there sweetie what's your name?

???: Hii I know you, you're Serafina right??!!!

Me: Oh, yes!

???: I'm Alyonka. Nice to meet you, people call me Ally though

Me: Oh Hi Allyyy aren't you the cutest?

I have her a bear hug oh my gosh I feel so happy

Ally: Here it's for you, I hope you don't mind, I picked out this rose from my mommy's garden

Me: Thaank you Allyy so much, you know what? I'm gonna keep this with me, forever

I was bending down to her size, she is a four year old and she was very kind

Ally: Well I have to go now, bye Serra!!!

Me: Bye!

I am returning to the apartment with a really huge smile on my face holding the rose, it was 8 in the morning already. I ate breakfast in the village with the children after Ally left. Surprisingly I saw her again, and oh boy they were friendly.

Randy's POV

Me: Well well

Dean: Never knew Sera is this kind of person look I think she's painting

Dean and I are watching Sera, it's pretty weird but we are at the apartment in the 3rd highest floor. You could see the village from here.

Dean: Well she knows how to bring colors

Me: Yep

Me: Do you wanna get breakfast? Maybe when Serra comes back

Dean: Nah, I saw my plane ticket for tonight my air "buddy" is Serra

Me: Well good luck with that man

*At the Airplane at night time flight from UK to USA*

No One's POV