Part 3

Y/N POV
We were all just chilling in my living room watching the TV, netflix was on and for some odd reason we were watching Riverdale. I don't really like Riverdale but i've seen all of it so far so i'm definitely gonna watch the new season, can't waste all that time binge watching the other seasons to not watch the newest aye.

After the first episode of season 4 ended, Max came running in with his soccer cleats and a soccer ball in his hands.

"Y/NN! Can you pweaseeee play with me for a bit?" Max held his cleats up to my face and gave me his famous puppy dog eyes. If you can say no to that face then you're heartless.

"Alright alright only 20 minutes though okay?" He nodded his head frantically and i helped him put his cleats on.

LAUREN POV
I watched as y/n put on her little brothers boots. She is so good with him, i felt my heart swell at the site. She'd be such a good mom.

We followed them out to the garden to watch them play, they had a full on soccer field in their garden wtf.

"Hey do you guys wanna play?" i looked up to see y/n juggling the ball, how does she do that?

"I'm in" Dinah said while running to try to steal the ball from y/n. I agreed and as did Normani.

"Okay sweet, so it's Max and me vs you guys, sound good?" We all just nodded in agreement as y/n turned to Max and high fived him as he gave her a toothy grin.

It was 0-0 so far, y/n was taking it rather easy on us and helped Max a lot.

Y/N had the ball and was running through the centre, Dinah tried to tackle her but she kicked it between her legs before Max shouted, from where he was running along side her, something along the lines of "megs, don't forget to shut them legs". Y/N just giggled as she encouraged Max to make a run.

He ran and called for the ball to which y/n responded with a pretty impressive pass straight to his feet. Max shot and it went straight past Normani who had rushed to get in goal since we were playing rush keeper. Max cheered and ran straight to y/n.

"WHAT A GOALLLLLL!!!" y/n had lifted him up onto her shoulders now and started chanting. "CHAMPIONES CHAMPIONES OLE OLE OLE"

Everyone just giggled at the scene in front of us. Then we all made our way back into the house. We went up to y/n's room and i've got to admit it was pretty nice.

She also had a whole set up for her xbox and she had a steering wheel with the matching car seat hooked up to the xbox

She also had a whole set up for her xbox and she had a steering wheel with the matching car seat hooked up to the xbox. It was incredible.

Y/N POVWe've been chilling in my room for a couple hours now and it was starting to get late

Y/N POV
We've been chilling in my room for a couple hours now and it was starting to get late. I checked the time on my phone which read 10:26pm. We all had a go of my racing game and i beat Lauren a couple time at FIFA, she wasn't very happy so i let her win one just to see that little cute smile of hers.

"Hey guys, do you wanna put a movie on and chill on my bed now? It's getting pretty late." Everyone nodded in agreement. I got some sweats out for Lauren and Normani since this whole sleepover was decided last minute. They went and got changed while i changed myself.

I was wearing my black nike sports bra and grey sweats with my calvin klein boxers

I was wearing my black nike sports bra and grey sweats with my calvin klein boxers. Everyone else came back in and Lauren looked so good in my clothes.

"Do you guys mind if i not wear my top? I just can't sleep with one on." I asked unsure.

"No! don't put a top on!" Lauren replied rather quickly. "Um i mean, no no we don't mind" I just smirked and lay on my bed.

We were watching The Karate Kid. It's one of my favourite movies so i was more than happy when Lauren suggested it.

We were currently half way through the movie and Lauren moved to lay her head on my shoulder, i tensed up not really expecting it but soon relaxed and put my arm around her. Normani and Dinah were already cuddling on my couch just in front of the bed. Dinah did the old yawn and stretch move. I know, i was disappointed too but it seemed to work for her.

The movie had finished and we had moved so that i was laying down and Lauren's head lay on my chest while one of her arms lay across my waist and mine was around her. Dinah and Normani were sleeping on the couch as the couch pulls out into a decent sized bed so that worked out.

I could hear Lauren's steady breathing indicating that she had fell asleep and i wasn't complaining. This is how i wanted to spend the rest of my life. Holding Lauren in my arms and protecting the green eyed beauty from all the bad in the world. That's all i wanted to do, love and protect her no matter what. It's a weird feeling because i've never really felt this way with anyone before. Sure i've dated people but this is different, Lauren's different and i liked it.

I just stared at her calm sleeping face for a while thinking. I don't think she likes me like that though. Actually i'm pretty sure she's straight, it would probably be a smart idea to back away a bit so i don't get hurt but just looking at her now, i know that will be impossible. Even if she doesn't like me like that, i still feel the need to protect her and beat the shit out of any guy who hurts her without a second thought.

My eyes grew heavy and before i knew it, sleep had consumed my body.

***

I'm so sorry for this, i know it's extremely shit but i just thought i'd try update you guys. School is kicking my ass but i'll try update as much as possible. Not many people read this but to the people who do, Hey i love you, thanks for reading :).

Anyways Thank You for reading :).