Part 33

Y/N'S POV

Sweet, Lauren's all moved in and her mum gave her the all clear on staying at mine for a while. I'm so happy Lauren is actually moving in with me, it is very soon in our relationship but we're having a kid together, it's the only way this is going to work out. 

I wanted to job search today but then i woke up and decided i couldn't be assed so it's now a tomorrow job, instead i want to maybe hit my gym for a little bit today and then maybe play with Max for a bit. 

Lauren was sorting out the closet upstairs so i just left her to it, i may be a girl but that ain't my thing that's more Lauren's style so i just left her to go crazy with it. I made my way into the gym i have in my house, it's pretty big and has all the proper equipment in it so i practically live in here. It's my favourite place to go especially when i'm a little stressed out. It's basically therapy at this point. I put my headphones on full blast listening to some AC/DC to get me pumped up. Back in Black started playing and soon after Brian Johnson's vocals hit my ears. AC/DC is one of my favourite bands ever along with: Pixies, Pink Floyd and Metallica, i also really enjoyed Deftones and Red Hot Chili Peppers, especially their song Scar Tissue. (Bro if you have never heard that song give it a listen it's fucking amazing oh and if you've never listened to any of those bands before i highly recommend them).

My playlist played on shuffle the rest of the workout, i did a good 2 hours in there. Working out really does help you clear your head just like football. Speaking of football, i might actually invite the guys over to see if they want to play for a bit and then watch the derby thats on a little later. If you don't know what the derby is, it's when Liverpool play Everton (where i'm from anyways, other people have different derbys). 

It's been a while since i've seen everyone and it's certainly been a while since we used this group chat.

To The Depress Express: yo, game on at my place if anyones interested. boys if you're coming, bring boots so we can have a kick about before the game. there will be drinks involved too, sorry mama ally

Mother Teresa: it's fine my child, i'm actually up for some drinks rn

Me: ooooo allysin

XxSexynoscoper42069xx (Tyler): hell yeah bro, haven't seen you in time i'll be there

Banana Muncher: Y/N/NNNNNN I'VE MISSED YOU, I'LL BE THERE

Teddy Bear: bro i'm there, lemme know if you need any drinks picking up ;)

Me: we should be set on drinks but just bring some extra beers just in case ;)

Beyonce's younger sister: me and Dinah are there bby, we haven't seen you in so long

Beyonce's younger younger sister: fr dawg^^^ you're sexy best friend misses you

Me: who's my sexy best friend?

Beyonce's younger younger sister: me duhhhhh

I laugh at all my friends, especially Dinah. Man i've missed them so much, we've all just been super caught up with everything going on, we haven't had time to hang out as a group. I also want to get the inside scoop on Normina, they'd been inseparable for so long. I also want to catch up on Camila and Imogen's relationship. Fuck, i should invite Imogen too.

Me: yo Imo, watching the game at my place and having a kick about before it, you down? your girlfriends coming

Imo: yeah safe, i'll be there

Me: sweet, bring your boots

I then went upstairs to jump in the shower before everyone comes. I go upstairs and pass Max's room.

"Hey bud, everybody's coming later to watch the match, do you wanna watch it with us?" I asked him as i popped my head into his room.

"Yeahhh! I can't wait to see evewyone!" He started getting dead exciting and doing a little weird dance in his room so i just left the strange child to it. 

I made my way into my room and saw Lauren on her hands and knees in the closet. It was a great view. I then grabbed a towel and some clothes to put on after my shower. I just opted for some tracky bottoms and a nike miler top since we'll be playing football and i don't want to get all sweaty in my good clothes.

"Hey babe, i saw the groupchat, we having everyone over?" Lauren asked as she noticed me getting clothes out.

"Yeah, i hope you don't mind. I just haven't seen everyone in a while and thought it'd be nice to get everyone together again."

"That's fine babe, it will be a good night." 

I went over and gave Lauren a passionate kiss. God i love this girl.

"I love you so much." 

"I love you so much more." She replied while pulling me down for another kiss. After making out for a while, i pulled away and jumped in the shower. Throwing some tunes on. Sextape by Deftones was the first song to play and i just bopped to that, having a little concert in the shower which is standard procedure when having a shower. Pretty big turn out this time. Finally after saying goodbye to my thousands of fans, i stepped out and dried myself before getting dressed. I threw my hair in two braids and then put some deodorant on and some dior sauvage, it's fucking amazing that cologne. 

I walked out of my bathroom and started getting everything ready for later. I went and set the drinks up and we had plenty of alcohol so we were all set but we had hardly any snack and you know you can't have people round to watch the game without snacks. It's criminal activity. So i decided to run the shop to get some snacks.

"Lauren, i'm just running the shop to get some snacks, do you need anything?" I shouted up to her. 

"Okay babe, no i'm okay thank you." She shouted back and with that i was out the door. 

I decided to take my motorbike today because they're just sexy and i've missed it. I made it to the store pretty quickly on that beast and went in to aquire the snacks, i also picked Lauren's favourite snacks up for her even though she said she didn't want anything. If your girl ever tells you they don't want anything from the shop, they're lying and are definitely expecting you to know they're lying so just pick her up her favourite snacks. Prime advice from yours truly.

It was a quick trip and i was back at my house in no time. 

"Lauren, i'm home." 

"In kitchen Y/N/N." 

I followed the voice and saw Lauren in the kitchen with a load of bowls out. 

"What're the bowls for babe?" 

"The snacks duhhhh." 

I rolled my eyes at her and gave her the bag so we could start filling the bowls up and putting them out. She noticed i got her her favourite things which earned me a good little makeout sesh. See, it works every time. 

We finished getting everything ready and then the doorbell rang a second later. Perfect timing. Let's see what this night brings.

*** 

Bro it's 8:00 am and i haven't slept yet. I'm so fucked man. Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Have a good day.