Part 31

Y/N's POV:

Well that's happening, a baby. I'm going to be a mum. I mean i am pretty much already a mother, Max is pretty much my own seen as my parents want to be no shows. That's got to be like illegal right? Leaving your kids for that long and not even contacting them. Anyways fuck them, if they're not going to try then they can fuck off out my life for good, i'm not going to try with them either. I wish them the best wherever those old fuckers may be. 

Okay rant aside, i don't know how to tell Max. Should i tell him now or wait until we know the gender and to know if everythings all good first. I think i'm going to wait until Lauren's first scan just so i know everthings alright and its really happening.

Speaking of Max, me and Lo are about to take the little man out to the waterpark. He loves the water, he takes after me. I love waterslides, so does that little guy, he'll literally come on any waterslide he can with me. He's a boss a kid. 

"Lauren, hurry your ass up. Max and I are bored already." Girls take so long to get ready like just throw some clothes on and go, it's really not that hard. 

"Be patient, i'm almost ready. God you don't stop complaining you." I heard her shout back from the other room.

She walked in a minute later all ready to go. Lauren walked over and planted a kiss on my lips then proceeded to kiss Max on the head. He smiled and held his arms out for Lauren to pick him up, she did so and began to walk into the direction of the car. I followed close behind. Lauren got Max in his seat and i jumped in the drivers side turning the engine on ready for to go after Lauren had gotten in. We were finally on our way. 

"Y/N/N, put thunder on pleaseeee." Max said from the back seat. 

"Okays buddy"

Lauren connected my phone to the car and we stopped off at a red light which gave me enough time to put Thunderstruck by AC/DC on. He calls in thunder because of the start of the song, that's pretty much all he knows but he loves to head bop to it. I love AC/DC so i'm glad Max is into them too. He's fully a mini me. I turned it up full blast and we were all head bopping to it. Lauren didn't like their music at first as she though they were too "rock" whatever that means but after listening to them every time she gets in the car with me, they've started to grow on her. 

About 30 minutes later and a mixture of AC/DC, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Deftones and Pixies songs, we were finally here. (If you haven't listened to any of those bands, you really need to). We all got out and proceeded towards the waterpark.

Max was holding both mine and Lauren's hand and we swung him every couple of steps. He loves when we do that, he always asks us to do it again. We got in and it wasn't that busy which was good, Max is very impatient so queing with him would have been a pain in the ass. To be honest though, i'm the same, i can't focus on anything unless it's football and i get so bored so easily. Queues and my family dont mix well. 

We were straight in and we practically had the whole place to ourselves, there was barely anyone here. That's what i had hoped for though as Max would have a better time as he doesnt have to wait for any slides. Lauren headed for a sunbed by the wave pool to put our stuff down and i went to find a locker so we can leave our valuables in there as Lauren won't always be on the sunbeds. I found one easily and put our phones and my wallet in it. I locked it up and got the wrist band with the key on it then we were all good to go. 

Me and Max ran straight for the slides as Lauren followed in a slow paced walk. Is she foreal? can't she see how excited we are? She best hurry the fuck up. 

"Max go get Lauren and tell her to hurry her butt up." He then let go of my hand and ran in the direction of Lauren.

"Lolo, hurry your butt up."  He then grabbed her hand and pulled her with him quickly. 

We spent a couple hours going on all the slides and we had a break to eat. The food was actually really nice, i had a burger and chips and so did Lauren. Max opted for the chicken nuggets instead. 

"You tired bud?" Lauren asked Max who seemed to be falling alseep on Laurens chest as we lay on the sunbeds. He just nodded his little head in response.

"Looks like the slides have tired the little man out." I said while looking at them with a smile. Lauren is going to be such a good mum, i can't wait to have a kid with her. She's actually perfect. 

"They really have babe. Should we head home so we can get this little guy to bed." 

"Yeah come on." I got up and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips before packing everything away. Max was too tired to walk so i ended up carrying him to the car. The whole ride home was pretty much silent apart from mine and Laurens whispers now and then.

Finally we got home and Lauren decided she wanted to put Max to bed which was great because i was pretty worn out after today so i got a quick shower and got into bed while Lauren did that. She finally came into my room after 15 minutes. Lauren got into bed next to me and cuddled up into my chest. I gave her a kiss on the head and then pulled her closer to me. 

"Thank you for coming with me today babe, i really appreciate the help. You're so good with him, he absolutely adores you. You're going to be such a good mum Lauren." She looked up at me with nothing but love in her eyes.

"I love you. You're going to be such a good mum too babe, i'm so happy were in this together."

"I love you so much more Lo. So am i, i couldn't ask for anyone better."

***

Here's a little update for you as you all said before you want me to keep writing so it's only a small one but it's better than nothing. Merry Christmas everyone. Thank you for reading. I love you all