Part 24

Y/N'S POV
Clothes was no longer an issue, they'd been abandoned a long time ago. Feeling Lauren's nude body against mine just fuelled my desire
to take her. So that's what i did.

"Lauren, are you a virgin?" I whispered in her ear, i wanted to see so i know what pace to go at.
She nodded her head.

I didn't say anything else as i took her bottom lip between mine once again. Slipping my tongue into her mouth as soon as it parted. I made my way down her body. Kissing her jaw, her neck, down to her collarbone. I went lower a kissed just above her breast.

"Lower, please." Lauren moaned out pushing my head further down.

I moved down but hovered over her erect nipple to tease her. I blew on it lightly making her push her chest up trying to come into contact with my mouth.

"Ask nicely Princess." I said still hovering above her.

"Please Y/N. I need you."

I dove down and sucked her nipple into my mouth while i played with her other one in between my fingers. Her moans grew increasingly. Her tits must be a sensitive spot. She pushed my face more into her.

After a while i switched to her other one and gave it the exact same treatments. Lauren started whimpering beneath me and i knew what she wanted, i just wanted to hear her say it.

"What do you want, princess? Tell me what you want me to do to you." I whispered in her ear making her shiver beneath me.

"Please, fuck me. I need your dick inside me Y/N/N, please." She begged, bucking her hips up to try and make contact with my throbbing erection.

Hearing her beg for my dick made me even harder if that was possible. I needed to be inside her more than anything. I reached over and grabbed a condom from my bedside table.

I was about to open it and put it on myself but Lauren took it out of my hands. Opening it with her mouth, she took out the contents, grabbing my dick and rolling it on. When she was finished she jacked me off a little making me groan at the feeling.

I aligned my cock with her entrance. Letting the head of my dick rest in her slit. I looked into her eyes to see if there was any sign of uneasiness, there wasn't.

"Are you sure babe?" You should always ask for consent.

"Yes, i want my first to be with you, so please, make love to me."

Hearing her say that just sent me over the edge. I slowly pushed into her making sure not to hurt her. I reach her hymen.

"This is going to hurt a little okay? But i promise it'll be over in no time." I said gently to Lauren as i pushed deeper.

Her face scrunched up in pain as she let out a little cry. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. I kissed her lips gently.

"Let me know if you want me to stop." I said in between kisses.

"Keep going but just go slow okay?" I nodded as i went slower.

A tear fell down Lauren face but i swiped it away quickly and kissed her cheek. Soon my whole 9 1/2 inches was fully in. I stopped my movements to let Lauren adjust to my size. It was so hard not to cum just being inside her warm, tight hole. Her walls were clamping around my dick.

"You can move now."

As soon as Lauren said that, i started to move my hips at an agonising slow pace. Her tightness felt amazing around my dick. Lauren's breathing started to get much heavier.

"Faster." Lauren moaned out.

I started to pick up my pace as Lauren's moans got louder and louder. At this point i was ramming into her and Lauren was screaming my name.

"What's my name baby?" I asked as i pulled out to the tip. Lauren whimpered. Before she could speak, i rammed all the way into her.

"Papi!" She screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Say it louder baby." At this point, the bed was banging against the wall and Lauren's tits were bouncing up and down with every thrust. The sight made my vision blurry.

"PAPI!" She screamed even louder if that was possible.

Her moans were becoming uncontrollable and her walls were contracting around my dick.

"Cum for me baby." I whispered in her ear while maintaining my pace.

"Oh fuck, fuck." She moaned out as her eyes closed. "Keep goi-OMG." She screamed as i hit a certain spot in her. Found her g-spot.

I made sure to hit that same spongy place each time making Lauren's eyes roll to the back of her head.

"IM CUMMING!" She screamed as a warm liquid exits her entrance and coats my dick. I groaned loudly as her walls swallowed my dick, slowing my thrusts down to allow her to ride out her orgasm. I couldn't keep it in any longer and exploded into the condom feeling her walls milk every last bit of cum out of me.

I collapsed on top of her and kissed her shoulder gently. After a while we both came down from our highs and i pulled out of her hearing her whimper at the empty feeling at her centre.

I pulled the condom off and got up to throw it away. After, i climbed back in bed and Lauren immediately snuggled up to me and lay her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her protectively.

"I love you." I said feeling my eyes get heavy.

"I love you too." She replied and with that, we were both fast asleep.

***

Okayyyyy well yeah ummm. Awkward.

I'm not very good at writing smut so lmk if u thought this was shit because same.

Anyways i love you. Thank you for reading. Have a good day/night/whatever<3