Part 36

Y/N'S POV
Fuck, i hung up the phone and rushed to grab Max.

"Max come on, we gotta go buddy." I said as i made my way towards him in a panic.

"Why? I was having fun!" He whined.

"I think it might have something to do with the baby bud."

At that his face flashed with understanding and he simply jumped off the swing and took my hand. We both rushed towards the car and i quickly buckled Max into his seat before doing the same for myself.

No music, just pure panic filled the car. I was driving way faster than i should've been but at that point i didn't care, i wasn't going fast enough for a fatal crash. After what felt like hours, i finally pulled up into our driveway. I hauled Max out of the car as quick as i could and rushed inside.

"LAUREN!" I called out as soon as i opened the door but i got no response. "ALLY!" I tried to locate the two girls but came up empty handed again. It was a big house though so maybe they just couldn't hear me. 

I told Max to go sit in the living room while i checked the house. I went to my room first but came up empty handed, i even checked my bathroom and walk in closet but there was no sign of either of them. I started searching the whole of the upstairs but again nothing. So i quickly rushed to check downstairs. I checked the whole house top to bottom, i even checked the gym but they were nowhere to be seen. 

I pulled my phone out to call Ally back. Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring... 

The phone went to voicemail. The panic started to kick in even more and i didn't know what to do with myself. I decided to call Lauren. After a couple rings she finally picked up.

"Y/N i'm in the car with Ally on the way to the hospital, my waters broke. We waited for you but i just couldn't wait any longer. Can you please meet me at the hospital?" She rushed out all in one breathe. "I'm scared, i just need you here." 

"Fuck, okay babe okay, i'm on my way. Dont worry Lo i'll be there as soon as possible, there's nothing to be scared about, i've got you baby." 

We hung up the phone and i quickly called Camz. I asked her if she could come over asap and watch Max for me and she agreed without hesitation. Waiting for Camz was so painful, it felt like an eternity. When she finally pulled up i ran out and straight to my car giving Camila a quick thanks before backing out and racing to the hospital. 

The whole car journey i was freaking out. I knew this was going to happen soon but i didn't think it'd be today. What if i wasn't a good parent? What if i mess up like my parents did? What if i'm not actually ready for something like this? Fuck that, i'm going to be a mum. I'm having a baby. Today! I'm doing it with the absolute love of my life too, i know were going to be amazing parents and i'm going to give my baby everything. 

I had to put my songs on to try and distract myself so the rest of the journey to the hospital consisted of Pink Floyd, The Smiths, The Cure, Deftones and a little bit of Mazzy Star. I was so nervous but so excited. 

I finally pulled up at the hospital and got all the bags that Lauren forgot at home and sprinted through the double doors leading into the hospital. 

"What room is Lauren Jauregui in please?" I asked the receptionist and darted as soon as she told me but not before thanking her. Manners are always important. 

I arrived at her room and rushed in. 

"Y/N/N, thank god you're here." Lauren said as soon as i walked in. I gave Ally a quick hug and thanked her for being there for my girlfriend. I made my way to Laurens side and gave her a hug and a kiss. 

"I'm so sorry i wasn't there when it happened baby, i feel so bad about it." 

"It's okay babe, we didnt know it'd happen today. It's not your fault at all." She gave me a reassuring smile and i just couldn't help but just admire her. She's honestly the most perfect girl to ever walk this earth, how the hell did i get so lucky. 

"Do you need anything? Anything to drink or eat babe?" I asked her while i held her hand. 

"No i'm okay Y/N/N, me and Ally were stuffing our faces before my waters broke." Lo replied with a slight chuckle, the smaller latina in the room laughing too. 

"So true, i brought loads of snacks when i came over." Ally spoke up. I just laughed and shook my head.

"Okays good. I didn't really wanna leave your side anyways." I smiled down at my girlfriend.

"I'm going to go and leave you two to it. Make sure to call as soon as she has my little nephew please." Ally said getting her things together. 

"We'll call as soon as he's out, i promise you." I replied. 

"You better or i won't be very happy." Ally joked. "I think i'm gonna go pick up all the guys and go to yours to help Camila with Max. I think we all wanna be there together when our nephew comes into the world." 

"That sounds good Alls, there's plenty of food and drinks in the kitchen so just help yourselves. I really appreciate you all being there and looking after Max, I dont know where i'd be without you all." 

"Of course Y/N/N, we'll always be there for both of you. See you guys later, i love you both." Ally said walking out. 

Lauren and I both shouted bye and our love yous back after her before she was completely out of sight. 

I turned and looked at Lauren, taking all of this in. It all feels so surreal. "Are you sure you don't need anything? Because i can go grab you anything you want or i'll get the nurse to get you something." I began to ramble out of nervousness.

"Babe, calm down, it's all gonna be okay. I'm okay I don't need anything just yet but thank you. I love you." 

"I love you so much more."

"Now come over here and cuddle me." Lauren replied holding her hands out towards me. I got in the bed next to her and just held her for a while. 

Now, the waiting game.