Part 9

CAMILA'S POV
Today is the day we go through with my plan, i just hope that this shit actually works because i need my best friend back and Lauren needs to see how much she fucked up.

I was on my way to the usual lunch table where the others should be waiting by now. Lauren wasn't in school today which actually made everything so much easier.

"Hey Brad, come sit with us man!" Caleb shouted to the british. Phase 1: act like his friend.

Brad made his way over with a confused look but sat down nonetheless.

"So how are you, considering your girl isn't in?" Tyler tried to spark up some conversation.

"I'm alright, Lauren's sick i think which sucks but it's whatever" Ughhh i can't stand him. Tyler just nodded his head in understanding.

Lunch went pretty much the same, we'd act all friendly towards Brad so he would think that we're on his side.

"Brad, I just want you to know that we're on your side here, I can't believe Y/N would make up something like that." Man that was so fucking hard to say.

"It's cool don't worry, i don't want you guys picking sides though she's still you're friend right? Even though she's a total lying little bitch" He just shrugged and i swear to fuck i had to use all my strength not to punch the shit out of him.

"Can i talk to you alone for a second Brad?" Phase 2: make him think you like him.

"Uh sure" After saying our goodbyes to the rest of the group, we made our way into an unused music room and that's where i began phase 2.

"Y/N was starting to get on my nerves before she broke her leg anyways, i wish i knew who did it though" That was a total lie.

"Why do you want to know so bad?" Brad was falling so easily.

"Because i want to show the guy who did just how thankful i was for it" My voice came out lower and more seductive while a smirk spread across my face.

"Oh yeah? And how would you do that?" Dick.

"I think you know" I gave him a wink and bit my lip extremely slowly.

"Well i guess it's my lucky day because i totally fucking did it, i had had enough of Y/N's bullshit, all the stares over at Lauren. Lauren wasn't fully over her and i knew that so i needed to get in between them." He smirked. What a fucking dumbass. "Now she's out of the picture i can have you and Lauren. Y/N's a worthless piece of shit anyways and she's a little fucking freak that nobody actually likes."

"Hey Brad i gotta go but i'll see you around" I winked then left the room before he could say anything. I pulled out my phone from my pocket to stop the recording and check the footage.

FUCK YES! I GOT IT!

Now phase 3: show Lauren.

I showed the video to the rest of the group and they all cheered and high fived me, mumbling some 'good jobs' here and there. I'm just thankful that i pulled this off, Y/N has been there for me no matter what, she's saved me so many times and there's nothing i can do to repay her but at least this is a start. I just hope that her and Lauren can sort all this out though. Knowing Y/N she'll let her fucking stubbornness get in the way, but i hope she comes around.

The end of the school day came quickly and before i knew it, i was in my car on my way to the Jauregui's. I don't know what the fuck i'm gonna do when i get there. Do i just give her my phone and play the video then leave or do i stick around, see what she has to say? This is something i haven't thought through, she could cry, she could scream, she could actually punch me in the face considering i lowkey kinda flirted with her boyfriend to get the information that i needed. Anything could happen but i'm determined to do this for Y/N.

I pull up outside Lauren's house and slowly walk to the door, muttering words of encouragement to myself before knocking. Three knocks on the door. The door soon opened and there stood a tired looking Lauren wrapped in her blanket in sweats and her hair thrown in a messy bun. She looked shocked and confused to see that i was the one on her door step.

She invited me in and we went to her room. I took the deepest breathe and then spoke.

"Lauren there's something you need to see, Y/N was telling the truth about Brad, he did do it." She looked at me with an angry expression.

"If you're just hear to tell me all this without fucking proof Camila then you can get the fuck out of my house" I flinched a little at her tone. Damn she's a feisty one.

"Well i'm gonna be staying because i do have proof." That's when i whipped out my phone and got the video up before pressing play.

LAUREN'S POV
Camila was here telling me the same bullshit Y/N did not too long ago in the cafeteria. This proof better be fucking good because i've had enough of this shit.

The video started to play and all i could make out was the image of somebody's pants. A guy. Brad.

I listened to the conversation furrowing my eyebrows at what was said, why the fuck is Camila bad talking Y/N, isn't that her girlfriend? Why is Camila lowkey flirting with him? WHY IS BRAD FLIRTING BACK?

"Well i guess it's my lucky day because i totally fucking did it, i had had enough of Y/N's bullshit, all the stares over at Lauren. Lauren wasn't fully over her and i knew that so i had to get in between them. Now she's out of the picture, i can have you and Lauren. Y/N's a worthless piece of shit anyways and she's a little fucking freak that nobody actually likes."

I stood there dumbfounded at the confession. What the fuck have i done? What the actual fuck am i gonna do now? FUCKSAKE!

***
I'm really sorry, i know this is shit but yeah i'm just trying to update, but i've got some plans for future chapters so just be ready.

Anyways thanks for reading, I love you, have a good day/night/whatever<3