Part 29

Y/N POV

I took a step towards the wooden door of the Jauregui household. I was nervous, palms sweaty as i brought a hand up to knock lightly on the wood. Releasing another deep breathe, i calmed myself down.I'm just overthinking everything. I was calm last night but now i think back to how Lauren was on the phone last night and then worry builds up inside of me. She already said that she's not breaking up with me so what else would be so important that she needs to talk to me in person about. Maybe she's moving away. Fuck that can't happen, i've only just got her, i can't lose her now.

"Y/N!" The raspy voice brought me out of my own head. "Are you okay? You've been standing there staring at me for like 2 minutes."

"I'm sorry, i was just thinking about things." I flashed her a reassuring smile before she stepped aside and allowed me into her home. "So what's up buttercup."

Lauren smiled at me and gave me a peck before leading us upstairs to her room. She seemed a bit weird today like she looks like she's going to throw her guts up any minute. She sat down on her bed and patted the space beside her.I sat down.

"I don't really know how to approach this. Fuck!" She started, taking a deep breathe. "Nope nevermind fuck this. I can't do it" She then got up and ran to the bathroom. Click. Oh great she locked it the absolute melon.

"Lauren, for fucksake woman, unlock this door you muppet" I walked over and knocked on her bathroom door.

"Ermmm, how aboutttttt, no." She responded.

"Lo, if you don't open this door, i'll fully just open it myself."

"How you gonna do that, you've got noodle arms." She replied with a slight giggle at the end.

"Erm excuse me Jauregui, I've been working out recently i'll have you know." I responded feigning hurt.

"Really? Doesn't look like it." Okay now she's asking for it.

"Right you crossed a line Lauren Michelle. I'm coming in"

"I'd like to see you try" She challenged, still on the other side of the door.

"You better move out the way because i'm coming in!"

I heard her move on the other side of the door so i stepped back and kicked the door down with ease. I looked at my girlfriend to see she had her mouth wide open and her eyes had grew 5 times the normal size. I just laughed and threw her over my shoulder, taking her back into her room. I threw her on her bed then lay next to her. I wrapped her in a big bear hug so she couldn't try to escape again.

"Okay but why was that kinda hot" I just laughed at her and shook my head. "You owe me a new bathroom door though"

"I'll get you a new door dont worry but now can you just tell me please."

The lighthearted atmosphere that was present only moments ago was sucked out. Lauren's face dropped a little and i could tell she was nervous.

"Whats up gorgeous, you know you can tell me anything right?" I told her as i brought her even closer to me.

"I know but it's just hard" She started getting teary eyed. "I just don't want you to leave me."

Worry instantly kicked in.

"I would never leave you Lo, you're one of the best things that has happened to me in a very long time. I wouldn't dream of leaving you unless you cheated then obviously.. wait you didnt cheat right?"

"No of course i didn't, I love you way too much to ever ever do that."

"Okays good. So then what is it babe?"

She took a very very deep breathe. Why the hell is she so nervous? It's making me nervous now.

"Can i show you instead of telling you because i really can't say it."

"Er yeah of course."

She reached over to her bedside table and opened the draw. She dug around for a few seconds until she finally withdrew a long white object. Lauren then handed it to me and that's when i found out it was a pregnancy test. Fuck.

"Wait Lo what does two lines mean?" I don't know man, i've never been in this situation before!

"Erm, it means that it's positive."

Positive. She's positive. What.

"So that means..."

"I'm pregnant Y/N."

***

Long time no see kiddas. You already know my updates are shit i'm pretty sure i've apologised on like every chapter. I'm sorry for not including the reaction too. I thought i'd torture u guys even more coz it's funny

Anyways I love you, have a good day/night/whatever <3