Part 25

Lauren's pov
The loud bell pulled me out of my thoughts, it was lunch time and this day has been so slow. I just want to go home and sleep.

It's been a week since that night at the beach house with Y/N and things were going great. I've been feeling really ill lately though it really sucks but it's not that bad that i can't come into school.

I packed my things up ready to leave my english classroom. I made my way to my locker and saw Y/N standing there waiting for me in her cute little off white flannel and jordan's. She has amazing style.

"Hey babe." I greeted her as i walked over and gave her a peck.

"Hey gorgeous, how was english?" She asked grabbing my hand and leading me to the cafeteria to meet up with everyone else.

"Boring, i was literally day dreaming the whole time." I said while rolling my eyes. She just laughed and rolled her eyes at me with a small smile plastered on her lips.

We soon made it to the cafeteria and took our seats with the rest of our friends.

"Yo what iz." Y/N greeted as she took a seat next to Tyler giving him and Caleb a fist bump before she sat down.

"What you saying fella." Tyler replied and everyone laughed at the way he said it. He's a weirdo but we love him.

Everyone was here, Dinah, Normani, Ally, Camila, Imogen, Tyler, Caleb. It was nice to be all together, sometimes our schedules clashed and we couldn't really all hang out together but today we could. I liked it.

Y/N wrapped her arm around my waist and brought me in closer kissing my head and then she turned to engage in a conversation with Caleb, Tyler and Imogen. I turned to the girls and started gossiping like we always do.

I'd just finished eating and i suddenly felt like i was going to throw up.

"Camz, can you come to the bathroom with me? I don't feel good." I asked as i slowly got up.

"Yeah sure." She replied getting up too.

"Lo are you okay?." Y/N asked looking up at me with concern.

"Yeah i just don't feel too good, i'll be back in a sec."

"Do you want me to come too?" She asked getting ready to stand up.

"No don't worry about it, Camz will come with. Thank you thought baby." I bent down to kiss her on the cheek before me and Camila made our way to the bathrooms.

All the stalls were empty luckily. As soon as we got in a ran to a stall and threw my guts up. This has happened every day for the past couple days. I think i have a really bad stomach bug or something. But it just happens randomly, like i would feel fine the whole day and then suddenly feel the urge to throw up. It's so weird.

It happens the most in the mornings, every time i wake up i throw up. I don't know what's going on.

"It's okay Lo, get it all out." Camila said from behind me as she was holding my hair.

I threw up one more time before i felt a little better. I flushed the toilet and went to rinse out my mouth. I keep a spare toothbrush and toothpaste in my locker just in case i need it so Camz went to go get them for me.

I finally finished brushing my teeth and i turned to Camila.

"Thank you by the way." I said with a smile.

"No problem Lo. Do you need to go to the nurse?" She asked looking concerned.

"No i think i'm good, it's been happening a lot recently, like i'll just throw up out of nowhere. I think i'm getting a stomach bug. Chris had one last week so i think he gave it to me."