Part 37

LAUREN'S POV

I sat watching as the phone started to call. I received an almost immediate response. 

"Show me him right now Lauren." Camila shouted from the other end. 

"Yeah Lo move your big head off the screen and show us our nephew" Dinah piped up from her seat besides Dinah. The whole crew was there. Camila, Dinah, Normani, Ally, Caleb, Tyler, Imogen. All eager to see our new addition to our family. I finally moved the camera to the right where imagine sat topless on the chair besides the bed with our baby boy  in her arms. The sight completely melted my heart. 

There was multiple screams and awhs in the other end of the facetime. 

"Guys keep it down, Max is sleeping" Ally scolded the rest of them. I just laughed at them shaking my head. This is the life. 

"Woah Caleb are you crying?" Y/N asked still holding our boy. Caleb wiped his eyes.

"No No it's urm allergies" He said while looking away. Tyler started to wipe his eyes too. 

"Are you both crying?!" Y/N asked rather amused.

"You know what man, yes yes we are" Tyler replied putting his arm around Caleb.

"Honestly were just so proud of you man, you're gonna be amazing parents" 

I exchanged a look with Y/N and we both had tears in our eyes. We've never seen these two this emotional. By now we all had tears in our eyes. I'm honestly so lucky to have them all in my life.

"We'll let you go now Lo, you look exhausted. Get some rest because we'll all be there first thing in the morning" Normani said, excitement laced in her voice. 

"Okays well we'll see you in the morning then. I love you guys" 

"I also love you guys" Y/N whisper shouted from where she still sat. 

"We love you too!" They all replied back in unison, waving at the camera. 

***

The door opened slowly and we heard multiple muffled voices. Ally stepped in first and then a herd of people followed. Everyone was finally here. Camila was holding balloons, Normani was holding flowers and Caleb had a tiny blue teddy bear in his hands. 

"We come baring gifts. Now where is my nephew" Camila said letting go off the balloons and made her way over to my side looking down at the sleeping baby in my hands. 

"Here you can all have a go of holding him, Y/N come give him to Camila for me please" Y/N made her way over to my side and gently picked up her newborn son. 

"Camz, sit down over there and i'll pass him to you" I put some handgel on before sitting down waiting. Y/N finally handed him to me and my eyes instantly started to well. He was so perfect. Damn they make beautiful babies. Imogen came to my side to get a better look at him.

"Hey baby, i'm your auntie Camila, i'm the fun one" Camz said while looking down at him. "I want a baby now" Camila looked up at Imogen with puppy dog eyes. 

"Maybe one day babe" Imogen replied with a slight smile, leaning down to give Camila a peck on the lips. 

Caleb and Tyler both went up to Y/N and gave her a massive hug. All three of them had tears in their eyes. 

"You did well bro, he's perfect" Caleb told Y/N. 

"He's absolutely amazing Y/N, we're both so proud of you brother" 

"We did well huh" Y/N replied, wiping her eyes slightly, they both laughed and did the same. 

The girls came over to my side, all giving me a big hug and a congratulations as they did so. 

"You did well mama" Ally told me, kissing my on my forehead. I smiled tiredly up at her as a thank you. 

The boys then come and gave me a hug while the girls then went to Y/N to say their congratulations. 

Imogen moved away from Camila and went over to Y/N's side. 

"You're officially a mum man, that's insane" Imogen said to her.

"Tell me about it, it's not fully sunk in yet. You'll be next by the looks of things" Y/N replied, nodding her head in the direction of where Camila sat holding the baby, chatting aimlessly to him as if he was going to respond.

"Honestly doesn't seem that bad now i've seen you and Lauren. This is the happiest i've seen you in a long ass time man" 

"I could say the same for you kid, i'm so proud of you Imo" 

"I'm so proud of you Y/N/N" With that they gave each other a rather long bro hug, seems like everyone's in their feels right now. I probably would be too if i wasn't absolutely exhausting. Don't get me wrong i'm in love with my boy but he really took it out of me. 

Everyone had a turn holding the baby and introducing themselves. 

" Can't believe were uncles man" Tyler said to Caleb. 

" I still can't come to terms with it." Caleb replied to him.

"Erm we're all aunties too!" Dinah spoke up as all the girls nodded in agreement. 

One big family. 

***

The next day my parents come over to the hospital, they were going to come when the others came but then something important come up and it was too late for them to come up when it was all sorted out. 

"Where's my beautiful grandson" My mum asked walking into the room. 

"Hello to you to mother, thank you for the hug" I replied sarcastically.

"Oh right, i'm sorry love, i'm just so excited." Both my parents came over and gave me a big hug. My mum then went over and pulled Y/N into a massive hug. 

"Thank you for giving us our beautiful grandson" She said as she pulled back. 

"Hey! It wasn't just her!" I spoke up jokingly. Everyone just let out a small chuckle. My dad then made his way over to Y/N and she held her hand out for a handshake. He just stared at it for a while then pushed her hand away. This doesn't look good, I hope he doesn't kick off. He had me quite worried until he did the complete opposite and pulled her in for a massive hug too. Phew. 

My parents both held the baby for a while and we all just chatted until i got too tired and they decided to leave. We all said our goodbyes and they were finally gone. 

These past couple of days have been draining but i wouldn't change it for the world. Y/N has been an asbolute lifesaver and has not left my side once. She sorted the baby out in the middle of the night when he would cry so i can have my sleep, she's been getting me everything i ask for and made sure i was as comfortable as i can be every second of every day. She must be exhausted too. I genuinely couldn't ask for a better life partner, these past couple of days have shown me that this is exactly what i want in life. 

The nurse came in a few minutes later with the birth certificate. 

"Have we decided on a name yet?" She asked waiting with a pen and paper. I looked at Y/N to tell her to say it. 

"Yes, we decided on Luca Jauregui-Y/L/N"

***

Well that was the last part. Let me know if you want me to write an epilogue of what happens when Max meets Luca and them grown up a little. Also feel free to change the name if you don't like it. If you do want a final part with everything, let me know what you would want to be in it. Thank you all so much for sticking with this story and reading, it honestly means so much to me and i know i haven't been the best at updating it so i do appreciate you all for sticking around. I might write another one if you want me to and if you do let me know what you'd like to see.