Part 11

Y/N'S POV
I looked at Lauren after she said that, my face full of confusion. What the fuck is she on about?

"Huh?" My eyebrows still furrowed in confusion.

"It was you!" Still very fucking confused. "You were the one who saved me at Ariana's party." Ohhhhh that makes more sense now, could've said that in the first place Lauren.

"Oh, ummm yeah." I chuckled nervously.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

I took a deep breathe and exhaled. "Listen Lauren, i've liked you for a long ass time and i thought that if i told you, you would've felt like you owed me something and just say you like me to like repay me or something. I don't know. I just wanted you to like me for me and not just because i saved you a couple times." It sounds stupid but i watched iCarly when i was little and when Freddie saved Carly from getting hit by a taco truck, she felt bad so she kissed him. I didn't want that happening to me, i wanted Lauren to like me for my personality not just because i saved her big cuban ass.

"Wait, a couple times? You've saved me more than once?"

"Mhm but let's not get into that right now, there's a crazy person in our school trying to kill us all" She just nodded and we stayed quiet after that, me still holding her in my arms.

"COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU AREEE" That voice sounds oddly familiar. I feel like i know the shooter. "I'M NOT GONNA HURT YA!" Shit i know exactly who it is.

"Alex" I whispered under my breathe.

"What do you mean Y/N?" Lauren asked confused out of her mind.

"The shooter is Alex. Alex Standall." (I know it was Tyler who tried to shoot up the dance but just go with it) Realisation hit Lauren and she looked at me with wide eyes. "Lo stay here, don't fucking moving i mean it."  I went to get out from under the table but a hand stopped me.

"Are you fucking crazy? I'm not letting you go out there!" Lauren had a look of worry plastered on her face while she was tugging me back by her hand wrapped around my wrist.

"I have to Lo, i know him we're cool. Maybe he'll listen to me." I needed to go out there before he hurts someone, i couldn't let him do that to himself or the other person.

"No you're not going anywhere, you're staying here with me!" Lauren was practically begging me at this point.

"Babe i really need to go i can help him. I'll be okay i promise. I love you Lauren." I looked into her eyes as i said that so she knew i meant it.

She sighed in defeat. "I love you too Y/N. Just please please please be careful, i can't lose you." I kissed her forehead gently while whispering 'I will i promise'. Tears were now falling down her cheeks and i managed to catch them with my thumb before they got any further.

"I'll be back i promise." And with that i was up and walking to the door of the cafeteria.

"Y/N what the heck are you doing? Go back under that table right now, i mean it." Mr. Jones scolded me.

"Sir, i know who it is, i need to go out there." And with that i unlocked the doors and went out into the hallways ignoring the quiet shouts from my teachers and students behind me.

I began my walk to find Alex. His voice was extremely close before so i wasn't surprised when i turn the corner and seen him in the hallways.

You're probably wondering why the fuck i'm out here when there's some kid trying to kill us all, but that isn't some kid. He sits next to me in English, i'm the only one who bothers to talk to him. Whenever someone else talks to him it's always disgustingly mean things. He receives a lot of bullying in here and i'm always there to hear him out and help him with the shit he's going through. Nobody else even gives him a second thought. He's been humiliated so many times in this school and it's been going on since he first moved here at the end of 7th grade. His bullying was not only mental but it was also physical, he'd been beat up so many times and even sexually harassed, it's fucking horrible the shit he's been through so i'm not really surprised he's doing this. Maybe he thinks this is his time for revenge.

"Alex" I spoke in a calm manner not to startle him.

He whipped his head around and pointed the gun straight at me. I held my hands up in defence. I really need to play this right.

"Alex, put the gun down bud. This isn't the only way." He was shaking as i inched closer to him.

"DON'T TAKE ANOTHER STEP OR I WILL FUCKING SHOOT!"

"Hey, hey calm down please. I'm here to help. You don't want to do this" I tried to calm him down as much as possible.

"I FUCKING DO, I WANT TO SHOOT EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHOS EVER DONE SOMETHING TO ME. I WANT TO MAKE THEM FUCKING PAY!" He was crying and shaking but still wouldn't lower his weapon.

"I'm not one of those people Alex, i've helped you and we've gotten through that shit together right? So let me help you with this." I tried to reason with him. He started to lower his weapon so i took a step closer but as soon as i did, the gun was back up.

"I SAID DONT TAKE ANOTHER STEP."

"Think this through, you're throwing your whole life away, if you shoot anybody here, you'll be locked up for murder. You don't want that." I inched closer with every word. "I can help you Alex. You have a future man, you're smart as shit so you'll get into a great college and you'll have a great job and be living the life. After high school you won't have to see those dicks again." He started to calm down and lower his gun even more. So i moved even closer until his gun was in arms reach.

His hand were still shaking like crazy. As i reach for the gun, he brought it back up.

"Don't come any closer!" His voice was shaky and the gun in his hands moved violently due to the shaking in his hands.

He must have been shaking way too much because as i went to take the gun, the piercing sound of a gun shot rang through the halls.

Then i felt it.

Pain.

A pain shot through my entire body and when i looked down, i saw the source of the pain. A bullet. A bullet straight through my stomach. I could no longer stand. My body gave way and before i knew it, i was laying on the ground.

"OMFG. Y/N i'm so fucking sorry! No don't die on me. I never meant it. I swear i never fucking meant it!!" Alex screamed and cried. He put pressure on my wound but all i could do was stare at the ceiling.

"Alex, it's okay. But promise me one thing. You try get better okay?" He just looked down at me with tears strolling down his face.

"I will, i promise. I'm so fucking sorry Y/N" He held my hand.

The cafeteria doors swung open and teachers quickly rushed to pull Alex away from me. I couldn't feel anything. Everything was a blur.

I felt a soft warm hand on my hand and one on my cheek. I could tell exactly who those hands belonged to. Lauren.

"Y/N DONT DIE ON ME PLEASE!" She begged.

"Lo, I love you so fucking much. I have for the longest time. Look after the girls and yourself please. And look after Max, he's going to need someone there for him. I love you." I croaked out as my eyes started to get heavy.

"I love you too. Don't close your eyes Y/N/N, you can make it, i know you can." My eyes were getting too heavy. "NO!" Plump lips were placed on mine and it almost brought me life, my whole body felt like it was on fire. I've never felt this way before. It was weird, different. I loved it.

That was the last thing i felt before my eyes closed and i couldn't feel a thing. Everything stopped and then everything vanished.

***
I know i haven't updated in a while but here it is. I've been quite stressed with school and things but i'll try to update as much as possible. I'm sorry if this is bad

Anyways, thank you for reading, I love you all. Have a good day/night/whatever <3