Part 15

Y/N'S POV
I woke up with a weight on my chest and shoulder, i looked down and saw my mini me laying on my chest. I looked slightly to my right and saw the beautiful girl i've grown to love over the years. They were both sleeping peacefully.

"Good morning sleepyhead" The voice startled me a little not going to lie. I looked up to see Camz looking at me with a tired expression.

"Good morning, what time is it?" It's still dark out so it's definitely not morning.

"It's like 7:30 i think. The doctor should be here in a little while to do those tests thingys" Great range of vocabulary there Camz!

"It's getting pretty late and you look exhausted, you should go home and rest." She yawned as soon as i finished my sentence and then we both let out a little giggle.

"I'll take Max back to ours again then." Max has been staying with the Cabello's?

"Wait where's my parents? Are they not back yet?" I was completely confused, surely they would've come back if they heard that their kid was in a coma and had a slim chance of making it.

"They're still out of town, we've tried to contact them but they haven't got back to us. They got the call from the hospital though." That's so not like them, whenever one of us is hurt, they'd always come straight back home.

"Oh, that's weird. Well anyways thank you for looking after Max and tell Sinu that i said thank you and i really appreciate it." Sinu is literally a god send.

"I will don't worry and it's nothing really you couldn't really do anything could you aye" This elicited a little laugh from me. "And we love having the little monster with us, he keeps Sofi company."

"How is your family?" I was actually curious, i haven't seen anyone for days.

"They're doing good, they've been worrying none stop about you though. So have the guys and the girls."

"I miss those guys." I sighed. It feels like i've been out of it for years. "Anyways you really should go get some rest, you look shattered."

"I am, god you aren't half high maintenance."

"Wowww thanks Cabello." We both let little laughs escape our lips.

"Anytime Y/L/N" She said with a cheeky wink at the end.

"Mo, wake up bud." I whispered lightly in his ear. "Cmon spud, you need to go home and rest." I shook him a little and he began to stir.

After a couple of seconds of shaking him lightly, his eyelids released his ocean blue eyes. God i missed him.

"Hey, you're gonna go home with Cami okay?" I whispered to him then placed a loving kiss on the top of his head.

"No! I wanna stay wif you!" He said in his cute little baby voice.

"You can come back tomorrow, i'm not going anywhere." I stroked the hair out of his face. "And when i get out of here, we can go play football with Caleb, Tyler, Lolo, Dinah, Normani, Ally anddd hmmm" I made a thinking face. "Who am i missing?"

"Camiwa!" He exclaimed.

"Oh yeah!! Thats right. So silly, how could i forget Camila?" He let out a little giggle.

"Y/N/N is siwwy." He was still giggling.

"I know that was very silly wasn't it." He nodded his little head before letting out a pretty big yawn. "Go on baby boy, get some rest okay?"

"Mhm" He nodded his head again and Camila lifted him up off my chest and he immediately snuggled into her neck. Adorable.

"I'll see you tomorrow Y/N/N" Camila came over to me and bent down to give me a kiss on the forehead. Max mimicked her actions and now i have a wet spot on my head. Little slobber gob.