Part 32

Y/N's POV:

I woke up to my beautiful girlfriend sleeping peacefully besides me, i admired her for a second before grabbing my phone to check the time. 10:30am. I peeled Lauren's body off mine and got out of bed, sliding my slippers on and heading for the door. I went into Max's bedroom to see that he was still fast asleep, he's normally awake by now, i guess those slides really did take it out of him. I left him to sleep for a little longer and headed downstairs to go make breakfast.

While making breakfast, it gave me some time to really think this whole thing through. How do you actually prepare for a baby? My parents have stopped sending us money too so sooner or later my savings are going to run out. I have to get a job, i've got to look after Lauren, Max and this new baby. Fucksake. I don't get my parents, why would they just leave and not contact us? Everything seemed fine before they left so why would they just want to abandon us, i mean i get it with me because i am older and can take care of myself but why leave Max? He's still just a baby. I'm going to have to talk to Lauren about all of this. The house and bills is a lot to pay for too. Mate i'm looking at needing two jobs at this rate. 

Breakfast was finally ready so i put it on two trays, one for Max and one for Lauren. I took them both upstairs and went into Max's room first. 

"Hey buddy, wake up i made you breakfast" I shook him lightly amd he began to stir. After a couple of seconds his eyes opened and he sat up ready for his breakfast. 

"Thank you Y/N/N" he said with his little baby voice. God he is just the cutest kid ever. 

"You're welcome" I kissed him on the head before leaving his room. Lauren was next. 

I entered my room and seen that she was finally awake sitting on her phone. 

"Good morning babe, i made you breakfast" I said while handing her the food.

"Good morning, thank you babe you're actually the best" she replied planting a kiss on my lips. 

"When you've ate we need to talk" 

"Why? Has something happened? Is it something bad?" She asked in a panic.

"No babe it's not bad it's only about how we're going to prepare for the baby and what i need to do with money and things." I answered, making my way into my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I got a shower last night so i didn't need one this morning. 

While Lauren was eating, i decided to pick out my outfit for today. I pulled out some black cargos that were straight legged because i really hate cuffed cargos, and i paired that with a long sleeve dickies top with my panda dunks. I then put my hair into to braids and was finally ready for the day. 

Lauren was finished by the time i came back so i sat on the edge of the bed ready to have this conversation. 

"Okay, what do you want to talk about" Lauren asked giving me her full attention.

"Okay, well i found out the other day that my parents have stopped sending us money so things are going to get tight. Don't get me wrong, i do still have a fair bit of money in my savings and bank account but not enough to last me very long. I'll have to pay for the baby, Max, you, the house, the bills. It's just not enough. The money i have now will easily last us about 3 years but that's not enough. My parents don't seem like they're coming back anytime soon and even if they did i don't think i'd want anything to do with them anyways. That money i have is also not very secure, they could probably take that straight out of my bank anytime they wanted to." 

"Oh fuck, okay so we'll have to get jobs right?"

"Yeah, i was thinking of maybe getting 2 jobs but then that would mean Max wouldn't have anyone there. I mean i could drop him off at Camz's place a couple times a week because he loves playing with Sofi but i can't do that everyday, it's not fair on Sinu."

"I'm sure my mum would have him a couple days a week, Chris and Tay would love to have him."

"I wouldn't want to put stress on your mum though, Max can be a handful." 

"She'll be fine with it, she always tells me how she wishes one of us was still younger because she misses doing all the fun kid stuff with us"

"Hmm i'm not sure, we'll have to talk about it more and also talk with her about it in person first. Also how are we going to tell people? I know Camila already knows but how are we going to tell your family and the rest of mine? Like should we just go see them individually and tell them or should i invite them all here for a bbq so they can meet each other and get to know each other so then we can announce it to them altogether?" 

"I think announcing it altogether would be nice, it'll give them a chance to bond so that we can have more family events in the future, especially when the baba comes"

"Okays that sounds good. Do you want to move in with me here then? We have loads of spare rooms so we can change one into a nursery for the baby and then we'll both be in the same house so it'll be easier to handle things" 

"Yeah okays, that sounds good. I practically live here anyways so i could just get a couple of my clothes from home and move them in tomorrow or something" 

"Okay, i'll help you move everything in then. Maybe you should sleep at yours tonight so that it will give you time to pack everything you'll need. It doesn't matter if you don't have everything though because we could always go back and get more, you don't live that far away."

"Sounds like a plan, i might go home now so i can get sorted and talk about things with my mum. I won't tell her i'm moving in yet though, i'll just say i'm just taking some clothes for when i do stay at yours. I won't tell her i'm moving in until we announce the pregnancy because she'll want to know why i'm moving in"

"Okays babe, so we're doing this?" 

"Hell yeah"

"Sweet, we'll start  looking for jobs tomorrow after we've moved some of your stuff in. I also think i'm going to drop out of school, i just need more time if i'm going to build this nursery and have 2 jobs."

"Okays babe, whatever you want to do. I'll be here with you every step of the way"

"Thank you babe, i'll be here for you too, whenever you need me"

***

So your parents have cut you off so now you need a job. Pls give me some job ideas, anything you want to do i'll make it happen. Also give me some chapter ideas, what do you want to happen in this story, it's your story too so give me some ideas pls and thanks. It'll be much appreciated. 

Thanks for reading kiddas, love yous dead loads.