Part 34

Y/N'S POV

"I'll get it." I told Lauren as she remained seated talking to Max on the couch. I made my way over to the door and opened it up to see a small latina stood next to an even smaller latina. I looked up and saw my footy mate too. 

"Y/N/N i've missed you!" Camila shouted as she threw herself on me and gave me her famous koala hug. I've actually missed them. 

"I've missed you too Camz." As soon as she was done hugging me she pushed me aside.

"Right enough of you, where's my baby boy and my bestie." She asked. I pointed over in Lauren and Max's direction and she was off. I said hi to Ally and she gave me a massive hug.

"I brought snacks too by the way." She said holding up a big bag of hot cheetos and some chips and dip. 

"Perfect, thank you mama Alls. You can put them in the kitchen with the rest of the snacks." 

Ally went into the kitchen and i gave Imogen a bro hug.

"How are we kid, long time no see." She asked as we pulled away.

"Sound yeah, whats new with you."

"Nothing much bro, nothing much."

Soon after everybody was there and we all cracked some beers open. Well me, Tyler, Caleb and Imo did the girls made their own drinks. After chugging our first drink we went out to the garden on the football field and chose teams. It was me and Imo vs Tyler and Caleb. Max was also on our team. We kicked off and treated the game like it was the world cup, we're all so competitive its unbelievable. The girls sat on the bleaches we had in the garden and cheered us on from the sidelines, obviously Camila and Lauren cheered for their girls. Dinah and Normani were supposed to be cheering for Tyler and Caleb but they just making out instead, so Ally was on her own with that one. Speaking of Ally, her and Caleb seem to be a little closer tonight, i wonder if anythings going on there. 

We played that game and it was actually pretty close but me and Imo won 2-1 just before the full time whistle. So we decided to include the girls now, for a fun little game. Camila and Lauren we're on our team and Ally, Normani and Dinah went on Caleb and Tyler's team. We played until we were too tired, we didn't keep track of the score since it was just a kick about. 

Max was knackered after all the football, i got another drink and we all sat on the couch while he sat on my knee. We spoke a little before kick off and Max didn't even make it. He was passed out in my arms so i ran him upstairs and out him to bed really quick so i didn't miss kick off. I made it back in time and got comfortable next to Lauren on the couch. I couldn't help but notice how close Caleb and Ally were sitting. I made a mental note to ask Caleb what was up there later but for now it was derby time. 

Liverpool had a shit first 20 minutes, it was pinball football. They weren't playing it on the floor or passing it around they were just kicking it and hoping it'd find one of their players. Luckily for Liverpool, Everton are shit and didn't take the opportunity when they had it because the rest of the first half, Liverpool got into their groove and battered Everton. On possession and goals. It was 2-0 at half time. I was buzzing. Salah bagging a cheeky goal and Gakpo bagging his first one for Liverpool. That sparked his confidence and i'm hoping he gets a second in the second half. 

I went into the kitchen at half time and helped myself to some snacks and another drink.

"You best not be toucing those hot cheetos Y/N or i'll have to throw hands." Dinah comes storming into the kitchen. I raise my hands up in defence and nod my head towards to unopened packet of hot cheetos. 

"All yours, you psycho" Dinah smiled and opened the crisps. "Soooo, whats going on with you and Normani." I asked wiggling my eyebrows. 

"First off, quit wiggling your eyebrows like that it's putting me off my hot cheetos and secondly, we're together together and it's going great. I've met her parents and she's met mine but she has yet to meet the whole family which is scary for her."

"Oh shit, that's so good man. She'll be fine with your family, there's a lot of them but they're all lovely. Man i miss them all." 

"You should come over one day this week, they've been asking about you."

"I actually might take you up on that offer, it's been too long." 

"It really has dawg." 

"What's going on in here." Lauren said as she entered with Normani.

"Breakfast (bekkfast) (Someone tell me they've seen this video please) " I replied and they all looked at me funny. "You're telling me nobody has seen that video?" They all shook their heads. "Nevermind then."

Lauren just laughed at me and walked over pecking my lips. 

"Hey babe." She said.

"Hey gorgeous." 

Normani kissed Dinah and we all started up a casual conversation in the kitchen. 

"Y/N/N! It's back on!" I heard Tyler shout from the other room.

"Coming Ty" I grabbed my drink and sprinted back to the living room. 

The game was pretty much all Liverpool, they dominated possession and Nunez managed to bag a goal too. Pickford had no chance with his tiny T-Rex arms. 

We all got even more pissed, playing beer pong and shot games. We decided it'd be a great idea to watch finding nemo and take a shot every time we saw a fish. We all soon realised that we were getting too fucked so we chaned it to kissing every time we saw a fish. Poor Tyler was left out though as Caleb and Ally were kissing. Told you there was something going on. So to make Tyler less lonely, Caleb and Ally both kissed him after they kissed each other. Caleb and Tyler are both fully straight, they just don't care about kissing each other when they're drunk. Straight girls kiss their friends when they're drunk all the time. That's why i love them so much, they have no toxic masculinity. 

Soon after, everyone was off their faces and all ready for bed. I told them they could stay over and to choose whatever guest bedroom they wanted or if they wanted to crash on the couch then they could. I carried Lauren up to our bedroom. Don't ask me how cause i have no idea, i was fucked myself. But we made it in one piece.

I stripped down to my sportsbra and boxies and Lauren stripped down to her underwear too and we both jumped into bed and as soon as our heads hit the pillow, we were out like a light. 

***

Kid i am actually terrible at updating this but in my defence, i went back to school then i had an emergency operation. I got my appendix taken out because it was inflamed and about to burst how yummy. No but seriously, nobody tells you how much it hurts to recover from surgery, that shit hurt like a bitch. I've only just been getting back into school and stuff. I'm out of football for 6 weeks how shit is that. 

Anyways enough of my missing organ. I hope you enjoyed. Thank you for reading:)

Have a good day/night/whatever<3