Part 35

Y/N POV

I woke up with a weight on my left side, i turned my head to find a sleeping Lauren still passed out. I decided to peel her off of me and go take a shower because i felt gross from all the alcohol and football last night. I surprisingly fely good this morning considering how much i drank last night but to be honest, i don't really get hangovers.  

Getting towards the bottom of the stairs, i could smell waffles coming from the kitchen. I made my way towards the delicious smell and found Ally making waffles. 

"Morning Alls, you got any nutella and strawberry ones?" I asked entering and having a look around at all the food she made. 

"I do indeed, made you and Lauren one because i know that's your guys' favourite." She said handing me the plates with the glorious food on. If you've never tired Ally's waffles then you're missing out big time man, they're phenomenal. 

"Thank you mother." I replied giving her a litte peck on the cheek. I love Ally man, she's so sweet and cute. 

I grabbed Lauren her food and made my way back up the stairs. She was still fast asleep so i woke her up nicely and gave her her things. She just smiled at me in appreciation, too tired to verbally say thank you. 

I ate my waffle fairly quickly as i was starving and then i made my way back down to the kitchen to grab Max's waffle that Ally had made him. It was just a plain waffle with some syrup on top. It's his favourite. I went to his room and woke him up then stayed in there watching Bluey with him on his tv until he was finished eating. 

"Y/N/N, what are we doing today?" He asked me as he handed me his empty plate.

"I'm not sure bud, what do you want to do?" 

"I wanna go the arcade with everyone." He said with the biggest smile on his face.

"Then that's what we shall do little buddy."

I rounded all my hungover best friends up, ready to take Max the arcade. 

***

A couple months later

LAUREN'S POV

I was sitting on the couch with my very pregnant belly watching the telly. Y/N was out with Max at the park, Max had gone to the park to go play with some friends from school. He's grown so much in just a couple months and it's actually terrifying. Y/N and i are going strong, we've obviously had a few arguments here and there but nothing too major. Y/N has decided to drop out of school and get a job considering her parents have completely cut them off. We still don't know why. Anyways, there's still a lot of money in Y/N's bank but thats going to start running low soon and if we want to be able to keep staying in this big house and raise our baby well then working is the only option right now. We had an argument about me going to work too after i've gave birth but Y/N refused and told me she wanted me to finish my education because i was way too smart to drop out now, her words not mine. 

My phone started buzzing next to me, i looked to see that Ally was calling,

"Hey Alls, whats up?" I answered lifting the phne towards my ear so i could hear her response.

"Hi Laur, i'm just checking in, mama duties and all. How are you feeling? How's the baby?" 

"I'm good thank you Alls, the baby is fine but HE's wriggling around alot today." 

"That's good Laur, maybe he's wanting out now. I'm gonna come over just incase he decides to pop his head out today."

"I doubt he will mama but that's fine by me but on one condition."

"What's that one condition my child?" 

"You bring schnacks pretty pretty please."

"Fine i'll stop at the store on my way. God who knew having children would be so difficult."

"Thanks mama Alls love you boo."

We ended the call and i decided to ask Y/N how it was going. So i clicked on her contact. After a few rings she answered.

"Hey baby, are you okay? Is the little guy okay?" She asked as soon as she picked up the call. 

"Hey, yes babe everything is fine. I was just calling to ask how it's going."

"Oh okays Lo. He's having a blast, the parents are very nice too but it's just a bit awkward since they're all double my age."

"I'm glad he's having a good time, you just gotta suck it up buttercup. You'll be a boring parent soon too." I teased her.

"Woah Woah Woah that's not true at all, i'm gonna be one of those cool parents who everyone wants to be friends with. You're gonna be the boring one." 

"Take that back you big meanie." 

We went back and forth for a while until i heard the door bell go.

"Oh Y/N, Ally's here so i'll have to go, call me when you're on your way home."

"Okays baby, i will. See you later, I love you." 

"Bye babe, I love you more."

I go answer the door and see Ally with two bags full of snacks. She actually is the best ever. We spent most of the day just sitting in the living room gossiping and watching whatever shit we could find on the tv. 

Y/N'S POV

I was watching Max running around the park playing tag with his friends, all i could hear was his little laugh as he ran away trying not to be it. It brought so much joy to me. He's just the cutest kid ever. I just want to protect him from everything. I'm worried that he may feel left out when the new baby comes because he's going to need most of our attention and Max isnt used to sharing. 

I was trying to cure my boredom by scrolling through tiktok and instagram but i was just too bored. The other parents are talking about parent things and i know i'll have to worry about all of those things soon too, it's just too boring to listen any longer. And the baby won't be here today anyways so we're good. I ended up going onto twitter and watching the highlights from last nights game. Watching Liverpool score goal after goal never gets old. I still rewatch the barcelona game where we pulled it back and then went on to win the champions league in Madrid. What a time to be alive. 

As i was watching Nunez break through, i got a call from Lauren. I didn't answer though because i wanted to finish watching the highlights and it wouldnt have been anything that important anyways. However, i got another call from her and she never really calls twice unless it's important or she wants me to feed her. 

I answered the phone.

"Hey babe." 

It wasn't Lauren, it was Ally and she seemed really distressed. 

"You need to come home NOW!"