chapter 1

els pov:

my first day! my alarm went off and i rolled out of bed and picked out my outfit. i chose a pair of baggy blue jeans , white crop top with a brown cropped jacket (see pic at top). i ran into the bathroom and brushed my teeth so they was sparkling white. i stood there thinking what should do with my hair , after 5 mins i decided to curl it knowing they would drop out before i left the house.

i walked down stairs hoping my mom would be home but to my surprise she wasn't. she never is, i basically raised myself , and if your thinking where my dad is well he died when i was 5. i quickly grabbed an apple of the side and ran out the house to catch the bus.

when i got onto the bus i didn't know where to sit as i didn't know anyone. after standing there for about 2 mins i got pushed into a seat next to some weird nerd. i said hi to him but he just ignored. wow people are so rude around here. for the whole journey to school i just looked around the bus to see if there was anyone i could be friends with but no one really caught my eyes.

finally i arrived at school i quickly walked off the bus and into school. i am pretty sure everyone was silently judging me but i just walked around like a lost puppy to the office to get my timetable. the women gave me my timetable and i had the worst day possible. i already knew that it was going to be a bad day.