chapter 44

els pov:

today was boring. lessons where boring. i planned to go see miguel with hawk after he had practice. he tried to make me come and join again but i told him no. i'm not going back to karate at all!

while hawk was at practice i just stayed in his. i was sat doing my homework and someone rang me. it was my mom i decided to answer. "what" i said very bluntly. "eleanor please come home tonight" she begged me. "no" i ended the call. the amount of times i have stayed at hawks and she never questioned me.

finally hawk finished and he came back to his. "ready to see miguel" he asked. "yep" i got in his car. "and then sensei fed the mouse to the snake" he kept telling me about his lesson at cobra kai. it didn't sound fun at all!

"my mom called me before by the way" i told him. my mom probably hates hawk now and she hasn't even met him now that's annoying. "what did she say" he asked me. "wants me to go home i'm not going" i told him. "serious question why are you mad at her" is he dumb?

"she just is never at home always working and now she wants to be home and wants to care about me. i have gave her many chances and she blew them" i said getting angry but i calmed myself down. "you gave me another chance" he said as he parked in the hospital and kissed me on the check. he's right but i'm still not going home.

" el serpiente" hawk said as we turned to miguel's door. but we seen sam standing in there. she said goodbye to miguel and i just dodged her and walked past. but hawk spoke to her. "you've got some never coming here" he said to sam "after what your boyfriend did to him" hawks right how dare sam show her face here. "i don't care what you think i just want to help" sam said agh why does she have to be nice!

"pretty sure you've done enough princess" he said then walked over to miguel and me. "how are you miguel" i asked him. "good i guess" he said , he still can't walk and he hasn't moved out that hospital bed since he woke up i feel so bad. "el show him" hawk said. i pulled my sleeve up to show him my tattoo.

"woah that's sick does it match" he said. "yep we have matching" i said to miguel. his face kinda was disappointed but i have no clue why. we all talked for abit but i didn't mention what happened with my mom because i don't want him to worry.

"right i'll be right back i'm getting water" i said and i walked to get a water. i feel really bad for miguel's family because the surgery miguel is getting is really expensive and they can just afford it. i wish i could help.

i went back into the room and we all talked for longer. "how's cobra kai hawk" miguel asked. "sensei kreese is so hard working" i rolled my eyes. "what" he said to me. "nothing i just think there's something odd with that guy" i told hawk and he rolled his eyes at me. i swear he is brainwashed.

"visiting hours are over" a nurse came in and told us. "see you later" hawk said and walked out. "see ya miguel" i said. "el be careful of hawk ok" he whispered. what does he mean be careful?