chapter 21

els pov:

we just won the all valley tournament but it was very bitter sweet for me. hawk and i just broke up but we all went for food to celebrate. me and miguel sat away from everyone as we was both basically miserable.

i look over and hawk looks like we didn't even break up, has his arm around moon! "she blocked me" i lift my head up off the table. "forget about her" i said acting like i didn't just break up with hawk. "you forget about hawk then" he snapped back. i ignored him and put my head on the table. we both sat there in silence in a depressing mood until hawk and aisha came over to try and cheer us up. well hawk cheering miguel up not me.

"this is how yous celebrate a first place trophy" aisha asked us. "she blocked me" miguel told them i just rolled my eyes. "so what happens when you get blocked you counter punch" hawk said acting like everything was ok. well it's not!

"all i'm saying is don't give up" ye don't give up but you gave up on us. hypocrite! "don't give up miguel just go and find another girl an hour after you broke up" i said sarcastically towards miguel. hawk rolled his eyes.

"miguel just give sam sometime she will come around" aisha reassured miguel. "or she won't your the champ now your like drake" hawk told him. hawk then walked off and left us. "i don't want to be drake" miguel told me and aisha. "don't worry your not" i said jokingly, he laughed.

"el ignore hawk trust me i know he regrets what he has done" aisha said to me. i just smiled and then she walked away. i put my head on the table. "i hate it here" i told miguel. "same" miguel agreed.

"i just don't get how hawk is acting like everything's ok and acting like life is normal" i kept talking. "what even happened anyway" i told him the whole story. "that's so confusing what did you say when you was drunk" he asked me but i didn't want to say because i don't know if it's true. agh i'm going to have to tell him.

"apparently i said i have feelings for you" i awkward laughed when i said it. "woah but why isn't hawk mad at me" he questioned. "no clue i didn't even know i said that and i don't think i mean it" i honestly don't know if i meant it. i cant have feelings for miguel can i?

"you don't think" this is confusing. "i don't know" i snapped at him. i wanted to get out of there but we couldn't leave our celebration. it was awkward for a while until miguel broke the silence. "are you coming the dojo tomorrow" he asked me. "no i cant spend all day at school with him and then more after that" i really cant.

"you can stay with me in school if you don't want to talk to him we both can avoid sam and hawk together" i laughed. "sounds like a plan miguel" i high-fived him.

carmen, miguel's mom, picked us up after we finished and she dropped me off at him. as soon as i got in i ran to my bed and cried. school was going to be hell tomorrow.