chapter 74

els pov:

it was back to the dojo today and we was still training as eagle fang and miyagi do. miguel was telling us about the dinner at the larusso and fingers crossed my dinner goes better.

"then i spilled a glass of wine on him" he finished off telling us, "ah dude you spilled a glass of wine so what" eli said to him. "i don't know man you should of heard how mr larusso was talking about sams future i cant even afford a car let alone college" miguel said and i feel bad for him, he wants to go college so bad but it's so expensive. atleast we are in the same boat about college.

"what if they start to think i'm not good enough for her" miguel's worried, "dude your el serpiente your an all valley champion just show mr larusso what your made off i know your gonna crush what ever he throws at us today" eli encouraged miguel it's good to see them both bavk friends again. "miguel don't worry about it i'm sure tje larussos love you" i reassured him.

"compared to sensei lawrence training todays gonna be vacation" penis breath said, "who's going on vacation?" mr larusso asked over hearing the last of our conversation. "erm no one what have you for for us today mr larusso?" miguel asked. "come here" mr larusso said to us and we all followed him to the pond, i wonder what we are doing?

"now i know you've all been taught to strike first what do you do when your opponent is faster then you?" mr larusso asked us, "is that real coy?" penis breath asked "they sure are todays lesson is simple catch a fish but since i know you eagle fangs like a little bit of a competition we're gonna make it interesting so the first to succeed will have the honour of leading class all week" mr larusso told us, by the look on all our faces none of us wanted to lead class.

"and you also get to pick out what flavour gatorade i buy next" he quickly made up but im down for that challenge. "ah hell yeah hope you all like glacier freeze" penis breath said but is that really the best flavour? no it's fruit punch argue with a wall!

"great where are the rods?" miguel asked, "back in my garage your bare hands and all you'll need" mr larusso told us. we all looked at him like wtf, there's no way i'm touching a fish with my bare hands the thought of that just goes through me. "on your make get set go" mr larusso counted us down and we all went to try and get the fish.

if i'm home i put my hands in the water to pretend i was trying to grab one but i didn't try, i was not touching a fish. miguel fell in the pond and that made everyone laugh. "looks like your a little wet behind the ears" mr larusso said after her fell in, im not sure what that means but it was funny.

miguel got out of the water and dried off, eli ended up catching the first fish and he forced of glacier freeze, honestly i prefer water anyway so i'm not that bothered.

i enjoyed learning some more miyagi do karate today, to be honest i prefer it a little more than eagle fang but don't tell johnny that!

hi sorry this chapter is a little shorter but my next one i'm going to include kenny (when they go on the tour around the high school)
i hope your enjoying this so far! i'm sorry if the uploads are slow i'm trying to do one a day!!