chapter 33

els pov:

i got up ready to go to practice again. i'm hoping mr larusso actually teaches me some karate and doesn't make me paint again. i walked to miyagi do today and when i got there  sam and robby was already there.

"el you need to see what cobra kai has done" sam said to me. i ran to the back and they have thrown toilet paper all over the garden, knocked plants and everything over. "what the hell" i was pissed. we opened the door to go inside and we saw that they had trashed inside aswell.

"the medal of honour it's gone" sam said as she was about to cry. mr larusso arrived and when he saw everything he was about to cry. demetri then arrived. "have you seen the car" he asked. we all ran out to look at this mini yellow car that had writing on it saying cobra kai never dies. mr larusso then jumped into the car and drove off leaving us.

"i swear cobra kai need to calm down" i said, why do they want a fight? "i bet it's after last night you gave hawk what he deserved" robby told me. shit ye i forgot about that, that means this is basically my fault. "let's clean up as much as we can" sam said getting a bin bag. i joined her. we all cleaned up as best as we could.

later that day

we finished cleaning and i decided i would call miguel to ask him what happened and why they done that. i rang his phone he never answered. wow ignoring me now. i then rang aisha but again no answer. why was they all ignoring me?

i rang demetri and asked if he could ring miguel to see if he would answer. he rang and no answer. why was they ignoring us? i decided i would walk down to cobra kai as that's where they was most likely to be.

i got there and everyones cars and stuff where still there. and that's odd because training was never on at this time. i looked through the window and saw that they was conditioning and sensei wait johnny was shouting at them.

i walked away as it's none of my business on what's happening there. i rang sam and told her, she told me to leave it. i know i should but i want to know what's happening in cobra kai!

finally i got a text from miguel saying sorry i missed your calls sensei was working us hard what's up. i rang him and asked him to meet me and he told me to go round his.

i knocked on the door and he answered "hey what was up" he asked. "please tell me you nothing to do with it" he knew what i was on about. "nope i didn't have anything to do with it, it was hawk i think" agh i knew it would have been hawk.

"why can't he just leave everything alone he ruins everything" i was getting frustrated. "i have no clue just calm down i can talk to him ok" he reassured me. "el i need to tell you something" he said to me. i wonder what it is.

"yes go on i'm sure it can't make my day worse" i said jokingly. "i'm dating tory" i'm in shock, "oh congrats" he could tell i didn't mean it. i'm
not annoyed i just think he could do better.

"i got to go but i'll see you soon" i said and ran out the door. he knew i was bothered he was dating tory but i don't know why i was bothered?