chapter 24

els pov:

i had to talk to demetri. he's the only friend of mine that doesn't go cobra kai. i rang him up and asked him to meet me at the park. "hello el" he said walking up to me. "why are you not with your cobra kai friends" he said sarcastically. "well that's what i want to talk to you about"

"if your going to ask me to join its a hard pass" after last time demetri came to cobra kai i don't want him coming again. i laughed. "well actually i have been having second thoughts about cobra kai" his face changed. "well el i told you it wasn't a good idea" i knew he would say something about that.

"demetri i know but i don't know if it's because of me and hawk or if it's just i lost my passion or something" i told him. "hawk might be a jerk but maybe talk to him and then after you have talked to him you might still want to stay" wow demetri actually giving me good advice? "ye thank you" demetri left but i sat there on the park bench thinking if i should call hawk. i called him.

"hey" he said when he answered. "can we talk" i asked him, i was kinda hoping he said no but he said yes. i told him to meet me at the park. while i waited for him i sat thinking off what to say. i couldn't think straight.

"you wanted to talk" hawk appeared out of nowhere. "ye" i said messing with my necklace. i do that when i'm nervous. "your still wearing the necklace i got you" he noticed that i haven't took it off. i don't know why i haven't. "yes" there was an awkward silence "i'm sorry about what happened at the tournament" i was actually truly sorry and i think i do regret breaking up with hawk.

"so am i" hawk apologised to, that's different off hawk he never apologised! "since we broke up el i do feel like somethings missing and i don't know what it is" he said to me. he feels the same. "i agree but you have moon now" i reminded him. his face frowned.

"i know i have moon but i" i cut him off before he could finish. "hawk you don't need to say that, think" i always remind him to think why he says before he says it. sometimes he can talk some shit. "yeah" he laughed. i'm not going to lie what happened next was unexpected.

i just felt his hand on my cheek and him pulling me into him. before i knew it his lips was on mine. i missed this. like a lot. we kissed for a while until i pulled away. "why did you" he began to talk but i cut him off again. "no reason" i told him but there was. for some odd reason while i kissed hawk i felt guilty. i don't know why but i did.

we said our goodbyes but i still don't know if i want to keep going to cobra kai. i need to sleep on it!

thank you all for reading i'm hoping your enjoying it so far <3