chapter 39

els pov:

i can't believe i'm suspended for two weeks. luckily i fed my mom some bullshit about how everyone who got punched has two weeks off. since the fight at school i haven't gone to miyagi do or cobra kai. i just don't want to go!

i'm worried about miguel, i'm not aloud to see him because it's family only. all i can think about it how the last few days before what happened we was in an big argument over nothing. i was just sat on my bed regretting getting mad at him. my phone then pinged. it was hawk.

want to hang i could do with going somewhere to get my mind distracted by something. i didn't even try to look presentable i just threw on a random hoodie and leggings. he was going to pick me up but i said i'd walk and meet him at the park. my mind won't stop thinking about miguel. the crack i heard when his back hit the railing. every time i think off it i feel dizzy.

i walked into the park and hawk was sat there. "hey" i said to him as i sat down next to him. "el are you ok" he asked me, i know he is worried about me but i don't want to talk about it. "yeah i'm fine" i said lying to him but he knew. "your not fine i'm not stupid" agh why did he know me so well.

"i don't want to think about it like all i can hear is the crack his back made and it scares me what if he doesn't survive" i was getting upset and hawk just hugged me. "i'm worrying about that too but he will be ok remember cobra kai never dies" he said. he is right but what's happening isn't a completion it's real life.

"and we are going to get miyagi do back for what they done to miguel" hawk told me. "no!" i shouted at him. "no more fighting please" are they dumb do they not realise what happened last time they fought. miguel!

"el they deserve it" i didn't reply, i know robby kicked miguel but tory was the one who started the whole fight at school. "have you spoke to demetri i cant seem to get hold of him" i asked hawk i know he won't have spoke to demetri. "no i'm not his friend anymore" that makes me sad it was always demetri and eli. the binary brothers!

"i want to go see miguel" i told hawk. "we can't see him can we?" he questioned. "no we can't it's family only but that's not fair if we speak to him we could help him wake up i know we could" i said pulling hawk up. he followed me.

"i have an idea maybe we can talk to carmen and she might let us speak to miguel" i don't think that would but it's worth a try. "yeah carmen will probably let us" hawk said driving the car.

we got to the hospital and we basically ran up. we got there and we saw johnny stood there trying to get in aswell. hawk gave him a dirty look and i don't know why. "hawk stop" i whispered to him. i saw carmen walk out a room so i ran over to her.

"hey carmen" i said and hugged her i could tell she has been crying. "hey sweetie what are you doing here" she asked me. "we was wondering" then she spotted hawk. "if we could go see miguel i know it's family only but could you not tell the doctors we are cousins or something" i was begging. her face frowned.

"i wish we could but we can't" i felt my eyes filling up. "if we talk to him we could be able to help him up" i really think we could. "i'm sorry sweeties we can't" she hugged me i was trying not to cry. "el i promise as soon as he wakes up you and hawk can be the first visitors" that was reassuring at least we will be the first few to see him.