chapter 72

els pov:

eli is going to be at mine 5 minutes to pick me up, ugh i wish i could drive but my mum doesn't give a shit about it so. today i have practice and eli said yesterdays was boring so hopfully today isn't as boring. all i'm hoping is that johnny and daniel have decided what type of approach we are taking to the all valley.

"hi el ready to kick ass" eli said to me as i got in the car, "yep" i said not really taking in what he said and i think he noticed but he didn't say anything.  in my defence it is to early in the morning!

"ready bow" sensei johnny said to us as we all lined up, "sensei lawrence and i have the same goal of preparing you for the tournament" sensei larusoo told us. that's what i wanted to hear!!!

"but we have different ways of getting you there" sensei lawrence said to us, "we realise that teaching you opposing viewpoints at the same time can be a little confusing" sensei larusso said to us and he is right. "so we've discussed it and came up with a solution we're going to divide a conquer, eagle fangs train out front" sensei lawrence told us, "and i'll be back here with the miyagi dos" sensei larusso said to us, so basically we are back to two separate dojos?

"but i thought we was stronger working together" miguel said and he's right! "we're still working together" sensei larusso answered, "just separately on opposite ends of the dojo alright eagles follow me" sensei lawrence added. so we all headed to our dojos.

"fall in" johnny shouted, "hawk since your new to eagle fang come on up" johnny said to eli "yes sensei" eli replied and then johnny just kicked him to the floor! "what the heck" eli said while he was lay on the floor. "today we are gonna practice our front sweeps on hawk" johnny told us, on eli? why eli?

"alright i know i was a dick but i'm sorry" he apologised, "talk is cheap whos next" johnny
replied, he looked at everyone and chose penis breath. "good job eleanor your next" johnny noticed me hiding behind miguel, "erm no i don't want to do that" i refused like why are we doing it on just eli. "don't go soft just because it's your boyfriend. do your front sweep" he raised his voice at me and to be honest i wasn't in the mood to argue back, i mouth im sorry to eli and he nodded then i done my front sweep taking eli right to the floor.

"good work good to see your not rusty" he said to me and i fell back in line, after everyone done there front sweep he had a few others fit eli but i don't think eli was in the fighting mood if i'm honest. not long after sensei larusso came outside to us looking a little angry, "sensei lawrence may i have a word with you?" he asked johnny, "alright everybody take walk it off" he replied to daniel and told eli.

me and eli then when to get a drink as eli walked it off, "walk it off? i've just been kicked in the balls like 4 times" he said to me, "i don't know why he is picking on you today it's so unfair"
i said back to him, i noticed that eli was looking at some picture on the wall he seemed really interested in it. "you know that's the sparking deck where mr miyagi great grandfather taught karate on the okinawan water front" demetri told eli.

"yo be careful with that" chris said to eli as he walked into the room, "why you think i'm gonna break it?" eli asked. "you already broke a door and you stole mr miyagis medal" chris told him, but i don't think they understand that's not eli anymore. that wasn't even eli it was hawk!

"and you beat the shit out of me" nate said joining in, "hey look i'm really sorry about all that" eli apologised and that's not the first time. "go back to your little eagle gang your not wanted here" chris rudely said to eli, we are supposed to be a team and chris can shut the fuck up! i saw eli look at demetri and demetri just stood there, i thought demetri would have said something. and then eli left the room.

"what the hell guys, we are supposed to be a team act like one" i said to them as i went after eli, "mr larusso can we talk?" eli asked mr larusso so i jsut kinda hid behind the door to be noisy and listen in. "i don't know where i fit in here" he said to sensei larusso, "what did you expect you burned bridges with pretty much everyone here" he said to eli, now he's supposed to be the sensei and not say that to one of his students.

"what the hell" i said to sensei larusso as i went after eli, "eli wait up" i said as eli got into his car and he did wait for me but he didn't speak to the whole car journey back to his.

"eli i-" i went to say but eli interrupted me, "i have a plan" he said to me i'm praying it's a good plan and not a bad one. "what is it?" i asked he then told me the plan and it's such a good idea, and yes i'm making you wait to find out what it is!

we ran into his garage to see what type of building equipment his dad had and we just took a few things, put them in the car and went back to the dojo. once we got the dojo me and eli got the things we easing using and walked straight back to the dojo, sam and miguel quickly followed us as i think they thought we was going to destroy the dojo.

"woah hawk what are you doing?" sam asked him in a panicked voice, "i was thinking about making a soaring deck like the one in that picture" he told them and a smile went onto the their faces.

not long after everyone started arriving and we told them the plan and we got to work. we started knocking down the fence, clearing away all the tree etc so we could get the soaring deck in there.

"stand back it's coming down" eli shouted as he knocked down one of the fences, "hey what the hell are you doing" mr larusso shouted. "you were both right, talk is cheap so i'm building a bridge" eli said to both johnny and daniel, "more specially an okinawan sparing deck eli's a design wiz i looked it over and the physic checked out" demetri told them, "mr miyagi just used this area for extra storage we thought a new deck would give us a lot more room for training" i added on. "we're all gonna help build it assuming our senseis approve" miguel told them.

there was a moment of silence between both senseis, "sounds good to me" daniel replied "ye sounds awesome" johnny added. let's get this spewing deck built!!!!

that's season 4 ep 1 done!!!

onto ep 2, they might take a little longer for me to release them just as i'm back at college this week and i'm working some days but i will try my best to get them out asap!

i hope you all enjoy <33