chapter 84

els pov:

finally the day of the all valley, it's been a week since prom and since then we've all been hard at training. i think everything is still about awkward between the two dojos but me and eli are perfectly fine, and if i'm honest that's all i'm bothered about.

we was all ready in our new red gi's and miyagi do has already been announced and so has cobra kai so it's eagle fangs turn! "finally this dojo is making there all valley debut though you may recognise some familiar faces every year a new dojo rises up the banks does this new comer have what it takes to win it all please welcome eagle fang karate lead by sensei johnny lawrence and defending champion miguel diaz " the announcer announced, and we all ran out the crowd was cheering i missed the all valley!

"welcome to the 51st annual all valley under 18 karate tournament" the announcer said as everyone lined up, and it was time to begin! "eagle fangs listen up some of you have been here before and some of you it's your first time. i remember my first all valley when i pummelled the living crap out of my opponents as the crowd cheered. getting here hasn't been easy as they tried to soften you up that bullshits behind us now and remember if cobra kai wins it's means no more eagle fang and we're not gonna let that happen are we?" sensei pep talked us "no sensei" we all replied ready to start.

"of course we won't we have something that cobra kai doesn't, a reining champion and two of the strongest girls ever so let's get out there and show cobra kai who's boss are you ready?" johnny asked us "yes sensei" we all replied, "alright good let's warmup" he told us and we all started to warm up, johnny pulled miguel over for a second then he shouted me.

"you've been here before and this time your stronger, i've got faith that your gonna bring home the all valley championship in the girls division even if it means having to fight against one of your friends, alright let's get ready" johnny said to me referring to sam but im so nervous now because if he thinks i can win the girls championship i've got a lot of pressure on me. i mean alot.

"ladies and gentlemen it's time to begin our skills competition" and then we started first up was demetri and he killed it! then was me with breaking boards and devon was doing the same as me, i scored higher though. eli also done bored breaking and he killed it minus missing the top bored, i wanted to go over to him but we was still halfway through the skills competition so i couldn't. patterns were also in the skills competition so we had miguel and some of the others doing patterns. by the halfway of the skills round we was in second place with miyagi do coming first and cobra kai coming fifth.

we had penis breath in the next half and he dropped the thing he was using (honestly i don't know what it was called) which made us go down to sixth place and cobra kai first and miyagi do second, it's not looking good after the skills competition hopefully the actual fighting part can make us go up.

"how the hell are we in sixth place" johnny told us off but i blame penis breath, "the skills events are way different than the karate divisions gold medals are 10 pints silver" devon was saying but johnny cut her off "i don't give a shit about the math what do we need to beat cobra kai?" he asked her. "um math to catch up on points we need to win as many matches in the qualifying rounds as possible the further we get as a team the tighter the vice is around cobra kais metaphorical balls" devon told johnny. "good now your speaking my language" johnny told devon. honestly this girl is a math freak and i love it!

the next round was about to start and we had a singer named carrie underwood performing before we started but if i'm honest i have no clue who she is, so i took the opportunity to go talk to eli but we started. "hey you killed the skills competition" i told him, "i missed the last bored of i didn't miyagi do would have been in first place" he said to me i knew he would've thought that but he's wrong. "no eli don't think that you were amazing" i told him and it made him smile. "el you smashed it getting the highest score out of the girls" he told me and i knew he was proud.

"right i better get back to eagle fang but good luck and i'll come to speak to you later" i told him and he nodded and wished me good luck, now it's time! let the fighting begin!