chapter 53

els pov:

after a long boring sunday it was monday again. i swear these weeks just merge into one. me and hawk are ok i just think that hawk needs to calm down a little maybe. i also have my drivers test today and hopefully i pass so i can drive anywhere i want.

i had homeroom first and that was boring. me and yasmin are actually starting to get along pretty well. she still is a stuck up bitch but she's not as bad as she used to be i think the front wedgie thing changed her. 2nd and 3rd were boring because it was french and maths. like how boring.

at lunch today i was sitting with hawk and i decided i would go see how demetri was. "i'll be back in a second" i stood up and walked over to demetri and sam. "hey how's your arm" i asked him. "fine wanna sign it?" he handed me a sharpie. i wrote my name on it and sam also had wrote hers on it.

"el thanks for saturday by the way" sam said to me. "it's ok i'm also sorry for you arm" i said laughing. "i better go now but i'll see you around" i turned around and saw hawk just looking at me.

"why did you speak to them" hawk asked me. "because i'm friends with them" i said sitting down, hawk rolled his eyes but i ignored him. "hawk she can't sit here if she is friends with them" one of the cobras said. "i can be friends with who i want to be friends with!" i said. why do they care?

"el they get that it's just that miyagi do are the enemy and we don't like them" hawk reminded me. "yeah yeah the enemy" i said sarcastically "i don't really like any of you but i still sit here" i pointed to the cobras. "if you don't like us don't sit here" one of them snapped back. "ill sit where i want to sit thanks" i said leaning back into my chair. i could see that hawk laughed at me snapping at them.

lunch went by and then i had science, science is one of the only good lessons because it's a sit off! me and hawk sit next to each other in this lesson which is good because i can actually talk. "i love how you don't like my friends" hawk said jokingly. "you don't like mine either so fairs" i said back in a joking tone but i was being serious.

"are you ready for your drivers test later" he asked me. "nope i'm shitting one" i'm actually nervous because if i fail i have to wait to re do it and hawk still has to drive me everywhere. "if you pass do you want to celebrate" he whispered to me while i was trying to do my work.

"celebrate how?" i asked him. "anything" he said to me. "i have an idea drive thru?" i whispered to him but i think we were whispering to loud. "eli and eleanor be quite" our teacher shouted. hawk goes red when teachers call him eli. "sir it's hawk not eli" i reminded him and he just rolled his eyes. wow teachers are so rude.

when science was over i went to study hall and all i was doing was thinking about this drivers test. i need my license! i was just sat there with my headphones in and i felt to hands over my eyes. i took my headphones out. "guess who" i heard a voice say. "i don't know" i replied. i'm pretty sure it's hawk. "me" it was hawk i knew it.

"your not in study hall what are you doing" i asked him. "skipped it" he said sitting next to me. "wow your so cool" i said sarcastically. it's very funny when he skips his lessons because he thinks he is so cool but he is just funny.

"come on let's go" he said to me. "no i'm not skipping" i said to him even though i was bored as anything. "your not skipping you got your mark you just leaving early" he does have a point and plus i can be early to my test.

"ok let's go" we walk out the back entrance so we didn't get spotted my security. "el i'm driving" he said to me. "let me" i took the keys but he took them back. "this could be my last time driving you" he said aw that's so cute.

"could? you mean will i'm going to pass!" i said sitting down in the car. "yeah sure you will" he said laughing. "i will watch me"

after driving test

i passed! i knew i would. "i passed" i ran up to hawk as he was waiting for me. "yess el" he hugged me. "i'm driving" as i got in the front of the car. "where we off then" he asked me. "in and out burger" i could do with a celebratory meal. i drove through the drive thru and back to hawks.

"now all i need is my own car" i said jokingly. "it's fine you can use mine" he said to me. "i would have used it anyway" i said walking into the kitchen to get myself some water. i remembered i needed to facetime miguel telling him i passed.

"i'm facetiming miguel you joining me?" i asked him while i went to grab my phone. "sure" he said as i sat next to him. "did you pass" miguel asked as soon as he answered. "yesss" i told him. "right that's it see you soon" i ended the call quickly because i did.

"i wouldn't have been able to pass without your help you know" i told hawk and i'm right he let me drive his car and he helped me. "i know i'm the best you don't have to tell me that" i jokingly slapped him.

after watching tv for about an hour i looked at the time and it was almost 12pm. "i'm going bed" i said standing up. i pulled hawk up as he was half asleep and dragged him to bed.

as soon as our heads hit the pillow we both fell asleep. i'm so happy i can drive now i just need to somehow buy myself a car.