chapter 77

els pov:

it's been an awkward two days between me and eli, training was awkward because sensei lawrence was thinking the same way i was thinking. "you just poked the bear what do you thinks gonna happen you think there just gonna leave you all alone" johnny said exactly what i was thinking!

me and eli should probably talk things out because we do have that meal in a few days.

i decided i was going to talk to him, i went over to his house but he wasn't in but his mom let me wait for him. about an hour later he finally arrived home i was already in his room waiting and when he walked in he had a big change.

"omg shut up i love it" i said to him because he finally changed his hawk colour to purple! i said purple! "ye i decided it would suit me more now red was cobra kai me. that's not me anymore" eli said to me, i love this boy i cant!

"im sorry eli i got mad at you the other day because of the cobra kai shit" i apologised, i just feel like he knew what he was doing was wrong you know? "i was wondering why you have been off with me since then i just thought to give you some space" he said to me, "i just thought between now and the tournament we wouldn't have got into anything with them" i said to him. "well we didn't fight them, so technically we haven't done anything bad" he said i get what he means but i just decided not to argue over it.

a few hours later

i was on my way home from eli's and i got a text. from robby?
can we talk?
right why does robby want to talk, like that's so random but i agreed because i had nothing else to do even though i do have school in the morning, i'm not that bothered. he said to meet at the park so i headed there, if this is some cobra kai prank and i get jumped i will go mad.

i arrived at the park and robby was stood there waiting, i did look around to see if i could see any of the cobra kais but i couldn't see them. "what do you want?" i asked him, "woah i didn't think you hated me" robby sarcastically said. "i actually don't hate you but seriously why do you want to talk?" i asked him again. "did sam tell you that she spoke to me the other week?" he asked me sam spoke to robby?

"no she hasn't mentioned you wait i'm confused" i asked him, "yeah she came to try and convince me to come back to miyagi do" he told me, why would sam do that i understand robby is good but we have eli miguel sam herself! "and what has that got to do with me" i want to know why sam asking him that is relevant to me. "your the only one who didn't give me a dirty look the other day? why?" he asked me in a very pushy rude tone this is not the robby i knew.

"well we never left things on a bad note so i have no reasons to hate you" i told him, "if this is your plan to get me to join your dojo again it's not going to work" he said taking a step closer to me. "you take one more step closer to me i won't hesitate" i said raising my voice because he just asks me to come to meet me and talks shit to me.

but obviously robby took one step closer but didn't go to punch me, he randomly kissed me? "robby what the hell" i pulled away quickly, "just keep an eye out" he said starting to walk away like he didn't just kiss me. "an eye out for what?" i questioned, "an eye out on your little boyfriend" he said and then walked away not even telling me what he means.

one, what the fuck just happened and two, what the fuck are they going to do to eli!

sorry this chapter was random, i just wanted to add a little bit of boy drama back into it!
i hope ur enjoying so far ilysmm<333