chapter 27

els pov:

i cant even talk about today today's practice. it was so awkward. miguel didn't even look at me and then me and hawk kept making eye contact. i was so happy for it to be over! me and aisha was walking out the dojo and we found out miyagi do are doing a performance thing to promote the dojo.

"we need to crash it" aisha said to me. "i don't know maybe just let them do it" i don't like sam but the tension between the dojo's is getting a bit out of hand. "let's go tell sensei" aisha dragged me back into the dojo. we then all had to plan this whole routine.

at the end of practice hawk walked over to. "want a lift" he asked me. "sure" i didn't want to walk. we walked and i got in his car the last time i was in here was when i was drunk. "i need to tell you something" he said to me. "ye what is it" i'm really interested.

"i broke up with moon" he what? "aw how come" i wonder why. "well after what happened at the park i couldn't stop thinking about" i quickly interrupted him. "hawk i" i was speechless. i still like him but i didn't know if i should be with him again.

"el i have changed i promise" he seems very genuine. "let me think about it" the drive was very awkward. until i decided to say something. "hawk do you think we should actually be crashing there performance" i said to him. "yes they are the enemy" i stayed silent. there's something about this that doesn't seem right to me.

we got there and we got into our black gi's. i was stood there in my own world thinking about this whole cobra kai situation. "ready for this el" hawk said to me. "ye i guess" i really feel bad. "i know you don't like this sort of thing" hawk knows me well, he knows that i don't like being mean and stuff.

we got lined up and went up to the stage. while i was up there i saw sams face, even though i don't like her i felt super guilty. when it was my turn to do my moves i couldn't bring myself to do it. i slid of the stage hoping no one would see me.

the performance ended. and the first person to come over to me was sensei. "why did you stop halfway through the performance" he sounded pissed. "i cant do this anymore" i shouted and ran of with tears down my face.

i ran and hide behind some tree and to my surprise hawk came round the corner and sat next to me. "what happened" he asked me. "everything between miyagi do and cobra kai is getting too much" i said wiping the tears off my face. "el i know that's not why" he said to me. he really knows me well.

"i haven't been enjoying karate at all since the tournament, i don't know why i just think i need a break from it" that's the truth and he looked shocked. "take a break from it, we can go to the mall tomorrow" he said and i would actually enjoy that. "ye" i said to him. "i have to go and get my hair changed before though" he told me. "what colour?" i asked him. "red going more badass"

"ye red is badass" i'm thinking that if i take a break i won't want to join back at all. but i'm not against me leaving cobra kai. hawk gave me a lift home and i got ready for bed. all i could think about was how bad i felt towards miyagi do.