chapter 59

els pov:

i was really excited for after school today because it my first time back at karate since i quit. i still have no clue what the dojo name is johnny won't tell us. wait i have to call him sensei again now. i was kinda also dreading today because i had to sit next to hawk in science but that wasn't till 4th.

when i got to school i had a text of sam and that was really odd because she doesn't normally text me hey sorry i wasn't in yesterday and i'm not in today i will back tomorrow very random maybe demetri has told her about me and hawk? anyway i replied say cant wait to see you and to be honest i was looking forward to seeing her i feel like we need a girls day or something.

anyway the first few lessons off my day were really boring. then it was lunch i have kinda been dreading lunch because i have no clue where me and miguel were sitting. "right where we sitting?" i asked him. "with demetri" he said walking over to him. "why am i getting flashbacks to the first day of school" i said laughing and miguel joined me.

"el" moon said i sat down. "moon hey" moon is so nice i can't believe i used to hate her. "how you doing after the break up" moon asked me. "fine you know what it's like" i said jokingly but she looked confused. "what do you mean?" i'm now confused. "hawk broke up with you" i told her but i don't think i'm right.

"no i broke up with him" wait what! he told me he broke up with her. "he told me nevermind" i felt myself getting upset but i forgot about it. "right let's talk about the new doctor who" demetri said. "haha no" yasmine said and this is the first time i agree with her. "el what's up" miguel whispered to me. "it doesn't matter" i lied it kinda does matter. "i'll be back in a sec" i stood up and walked over to hawk i was going to confront him about this.

"hawk can i speak to you" i asked him but kyler butted in. "what do you want" kyler asked getting up in my face. "go away and hawk now" i pulled him outside the cafeteria. "right why did you tell me you broke up with moon when she broke up with you" his face made his guilty face. "i'm sorry i lied" he said to me.

"your not sorry though are you" i shouted back. "yes i am and i'm sorry about the other day" he said shouting back at me. "no hawk you can't just say sorry this time and think i'm going to be ok with you again" it's hard not to go back to him when i love him. even though he's a dick i do still love him.

"you have done it before multiple times" hawks right i have. "yeah i know that hawk i'm not stupid" i hit the wall when i said but i don't know why. "right hawk i have a question before i go back to my friends is there anything else you haven't told me?" i asked him and he better tell me the truth.

"yes" my eyes made direct eye contact with his but i broke it. "go on tell me" i told him. "we stole the miyagi do's money after the car wash" that's why he was late picking me up! "why" i shouted at him. "they are the enemy" he shouted back at me.

"everyone's the fucking enemy to you soon you will have no friends because they will be the enemy" i shouted at him and he was shocked. "what do you mean" he questioned me. "i'll see you in science" i walked away back in the lunch hall and everyone was watching me.

"why is everyone looking at me?" i asked miguel. "we kinda heard all of that" he told me. i just put my head on the table. i wonder why hawk never told me them things maybe there was a reason? i'll have to ask him but not shout at me this time.

i was walking to science with demetri and he decided to give me some advice "he might be a dick to you but i know eli and i know when he wants something and he still wants you" he told me. "what do you mean you don't talk to him" i told demetri. "just trust me ok" i trust demetri.

i walked into science and sat next to hawk it was very awkward at first but i broke the silence. "right is there a reason you didn't tell me them things" i asked him quietly. "so your going to let explain myself now" he said jokingly but i wasn't in the mood for a joke. "go on" i told him.

"i didn't tell you because one the money thing i know you didn't want any drama so if i told you that it would have stressed you out and i didn't want you on edge" he told me, he is right it would have stressed me out. "and the moon thing?" i asked him.

"i lied about that because i didn't want you to feel like a second choice to me or a rebound if you get what i mean" shit i look like a bitch now. "agh i look like a right bitch now" i laughed.

"one more question why did you break up with me because of kyler" he looked at me in the eyes. "i have no idea" atleast he's being honest but why is being nice to me but then when he's around other people he's horrible. i'm convinced it's kreese but i'm not mentioning it.

"how are you friends with him anyway" i asked hawk. "we aren't friends" he made that very clear to me. the rest off the lesson felt normal.
i swear mine and hawks relationship is we break up get back together all the time.

"you coming to johnny's dojo" i asked him. "you know i can't" i was disappointed but i still had a little hope that he would turn up after school.

thank you all so much for 10k readers it means so much to me. love you all <3