chapter 20.1

els pov:

we was all lined up in out new badass gis. the announcer was calling out the dojo's and it was finally our turn. we walked out chanting "cobra kai" and i look in the audience and moon is there. i was in front of hawk so when i saw moon wave i turned my head and he winked. and he's the one that's annoyed!

then a boy named "robby keane" came out on his own. woah he is really hot. anyway first fighting was miguel against some rubbish lad. obviously miguel beat him. when he finished he hugged me. i have no clue why but he did. then it was me "go on el smash him" sensei shouted.

i kicked him first in the face and he went straight to the floor! i got a point. then he tried to punch me but i blocked him then i twisted him round then he hit is back on the floor. so i won! he couldn't get up i felt bad no mercy i guess? hawk didn't even congratulate me what have i done! then aisha fought obviously smashed him.

we was all beating everyone! then hawks turn he won i went to give him a hug but instead he was just looking at moon in the audience and flirting with her. i'm confused! "el what did hawk say after he found out?" aisha whispered. "about what" but i didn't get an answer as aisha had to go for another fight. sadly she didn't win this time, aisha stormed off what a sore loser!

my second fight. shit it's against robby keane! not to go into detail but he beat me. i don't want to talk about it! anyway i walked off the mat really disappointed "it's okay el you was amazing today" miguel told me. "your better than that" hawk then said. why is he being so rude? "thanks hawk" i rolled my eyes. what a dick!

everyone else got beat. it was left to miguel and hawk. hawk had to fight robby. it started well hawk was winning then he lost is temper and kicked robby when he wasn't looking and got disqualified. he walked off and i ran to follow him.

"hawk why did you do that and why are you being off with me?" i shouted. "i done that because i wanted to and i'm not being off your the one who told me you had feelings for miguel" hawk shouted back. i never said that at all. did i?

"i never said that and your not going to admit for having feelings for moon" i snapped back. "at the party yesterday after you stuck up for miguel you told me in the car you liked him!" i don't remember that. shit i was drunk agh.

"i didn't mean it i told you i loved y-" he interrupted me. "why would you say that if you didn't mean it" he was screaming in my face. "i was drunk you asshole" he then decided to push me for no reason and i lost my temper. things i have never thought before came out of me!

"hawk wait sorry no your actually eli. eli the one i fell in love with, hawk i loved you when you was eli but i'm not sure i love this version of him" i said tearing up. "what do you mean" he questioned me. " i mean you used to be so innocent and now your just not the same your flirting with another girl who you clearly like and i know you love me but i miss the old you"

"well el if you don't like this me why are you with me" he shouted at me again. "i told you i fell in love with this" i pointed to his heart. "but at the moment that isn't the same" he looked at me and his face got angry but also hurt. "i guess if you don't like this moon can have this" he walked away and barged my shoulder. i broke down crying but i had to put on a brave face to go support miguel.

he was about to fight robby. "what's wrong" sensei whispered to me. "hawk broke up with me" i whispered back crying. "jerk" he said i laughed. i didn't want anyone else seeing me crying so i sucked it up.

yes miguel won the first point. he's started off strong then robby got a point. it was neck on neck. the final point.... "miguel is the winner" everyone screamed and ran to miguel. i hugged him and he whispered to me "what's happened" but i didn't want to ruin his moment. "i'll tell you later" we all celebrated and i forgot about hawk for a while until i saw him hugging moon.

well that was eventful. i lost my boyfriend who i loved and still love i think. i don't know what to do!

thank you all so much! i have finished writing all of season 1 :) and i'm about to start writing season 2.

i have a lot of ideas for season 2 that i'm excited to do. i hope you have enjoyed reading so far ily 🤍