chapter 58

els pov:

the lessons before lunch went so slow. i'm nervous to see how miguel will react about all the things i didn't tell him about. i got out of 3rd and ran to the lunch hall and i saw miguel he looked pissed.

"why didn't you tell me any of that" he asked me. "i didn't want you to worry you had other things on your mind i'm sorry" i felt bad that i didn't tell him but i thought it was the right thing to do. "el it's ok i'm not annoyed at you it's hawk and cobra kai im annoyed with" he said starting to walk into the lunch hall.

"miguel what are you going to say" i stopped him. "just follow my lead ok" shit this isn't going to turn out well. "hey man" hawk stood up acting like everything was normal. "i heard about what happened to demetri how could you do that" miguel was pissed off at hawk and so was i.

"you should be thanking me for getting revenge on the miyagi do's" hawk always uses them as an excuse. "besides there the ones who started the fight so we finished it" hawk continued. "you didn't need to break his arm" i snapped. "that's not what our sensei taught us" miguel's right johnny was actually really nice but kreese there's something wrong with that man.

"he's not my sensei anymore" hawk said kreese has literally brainwashed him. "after everything sensei lawrence done for you and you betray him" miguel told hawk. "he betrayed us" hawk snapped at miguel. "oh hawk don't forgot he made you into hawk before that you was eli" i always remind him that. "he didn't make me" hawk gave me a death stare, bit rude if you ask me.

miguel had to take a deep breath because he was getting angry. "this isn't you talking it's kreese he go into your head" at least i'm not the only one who thinks kreese it a little dodgy and has brainwashed everyone. "you can change that if you leave and join sensei lawrence new dojo" hawks face made a little smile.

"if you go others will follow" i told hawk and then miguel smiled at me. "we can also show everyone that we aren't a bunch of bully's" miguel said. "he's opening a new dojo?" hawk questioned. "yes" miguel said. "are you going princess" hawk asked me.

"one don't call me princess and" i looked at miguel. "yeah i am" why did i say i am, i know i'm joining but i didn't want him to know. but before hawk could answer we was interrupted by kyler shouting in the lunch hall. "hey guys check this guy he's walking around with a dick in his hand" kyler had drew a big dick on demetris cast. that's so mean agh i hate kyler!

everyone started laughing but me and miguel stood there just not finding it funny at all. right maybe it was a little funny but i didn't want to laugh. demetri just walked off i wanted to go see if he's ok but miguel started talking.

"so these are your friends now?" he asked hawk. "come on miguel let's go" i said to miguel hinting we should go and see if demetri is ok. on the way out of the lunch hall i turned around and shaker my head at hawk , he saw me but ignored it i think.

we couldn't find demetri so we just went and sat in the library. "i can't believe how much cobra kai has changed" he said to me. "oh god i know it's like they are all brainwashed or like zombies" i joked about the zombies part and it made miguel laugh. after that i had study hall so i just stayed in the library and just done some work.

after study hall the day was over so i went to meet miguel at his locker. when we was stood there we saw johnny walk over. why and how is he in school? "sensei how did you get through security?" miguel asked him. "i went to school here you don't think i know the secret ways in and out" johnny said looking around.

"i've got some good news kids" johnny told us. "found a new spot for our dojo" ooo a new dojo! "yeah" miguel said high-fiving me. "how's recruiting coming on" johnny asked us. "not good" i said as we walked away from miguel's locker. "that bad" he questioned us.

"just everything's changed sensei cobra kai they all drank the kool aid" he said i laughed about the kool aid part. "what's wrong with kool aid?" johnny asked us. "sensei kreese is turning them into a army of assholes" miguel's right. "kreese has also brainwashed them all" i added.

"there's no convincing them to leave" miguel is right again none of them will leave cobra kai. johnny spotted hawk and his group and started to walk over to them. "what's he doing" i asked miguel. "no clue just follow him" he said as we started following johnny.

"ok listen up" johnny started shouting "i screwed up and i'm sorry i made it about me and that's not what a sensei does i took the easy way out, i gave up" johnny is being really nice and is also saying sorry to the cobras. hopefully this convinces them to join back.

"what's happened at this school it rocked me to my core couldn't look myself in eye let alone face all of you" johnny told them all. "yeah i guess it makes it easier to tell yourself that" hawk said, there's no way any of them will leave cobra kai.

"the truth is you bailed on us long before that fight happened" hawk was right johnny did bail on them. "you got soft and we payed the price" hawk said to johnny and hawk is right again. johnny got angry and started walking towards hawk.

"now you listen up when you come to my dojo you were softer then a baby's ass" i laughed. "i made you what you are not kreese he doesn't give a shit about you about any of you" see even johnny thinks kreese is shit!

"so if you want to keep whining about the past like a bunch of pussies fine we can play that game want to stick with kreese go ahead don't say i didn't warn you when your life ends up in the shitter" hawk looked over at me and i gave him a look that said told you kreese was an ass.

"or you could sack up and join my dojo" johnny finished and gave them the directions on where it was. "that should work" miguel whispered to me. "hopefully" i whispered back. "you want to train yourselves the right way you better be there tomorrow" johnny said as he walked away and knocked the books out of some kids hand.

"sorry kid old habit" he said walking out the school. "so hawk you gonna join" i said walking up to hawks face. he didn't say anything. "told you kreese was going to ruin your life" and i turned around to walk away and he grabbed my wrist and turned over it to look at my tattoo.

"you still have it?" he questioned me. "yeah why" i'm very confused. "i thought after our break up you would" i interrupted him. "have you got rid of yours?" i questioned him. "no" he told me. i went to walk away but he turned me around again.

"why do you still have it" agh i'm going to tell him the truth. "hawk i still have it because i still love you yes you have hurt me bit doesn't mean i will get ride off it ok bye" i said walking away he was just stood there speechless.

"what was that about?" miguel asked me. "the stupid tattoo" i said walking outside. hopefully tomorrow some of the cobras leave and join johnny's new dojo. we can only hope!