chapter 87

els pov:

after miguel got rushed to the medic, we all kinda stood there not knowing what to do. our team wasn't bothered that miguel won't win we just want him to be ok and eli looks confused because he doesn't know if it was his fault or not, btw it wasn't.

luckily i we found out what happened to miguel and it just seems to be a pulled muscle, he had one minute left though until he could get back on the mat and continue fighting eli to see who's going to go through to the final. everyone was waiting anxiously to see if miguel was going to come back.

and when that countdown hit zero he wasn't there, johnny looked confused but honestly i don't blame miguel his back it probably hurting and he won't want to risk ong hiding himself again. this only means eagle fang has no chance of winning the all valley at all but it also means that eli is going to be in the finals against robby.
i was about to ask johnny why miguel wasn't fighting but he'd ran out the door, i wonder where miguel has gone and i noticed that sam had ran off so i'm assuming to miguel but robby and eli are going to be fighting and i'm not missing it. i think eli was getting worried so i decided to go over and check on him.

"eli" i said as i went up to him and hugged him, i'm so proud of him for getting so far. "el i'm so nervous" he said to me very quietly, "don't be. remember what i said to you before dont panic and don't worry" i told him, he still looked nervous i think it's because he fought robby at the last all valley and he didn't win, but i know this time he will win.

"ladies and gentlemen, the wait if finally over it's finals time since cobra kai scored the most points they only need to win one match to be crowned all valley champion, but miyagi do wins both matches the title is theres. up first the boy final" the announcer announced, i'm really hope eli and sam can pull it out the bag because if cobra kai win one that's it. cobra kai gets to stay open.

both robby and eli headed onto the mat as the fight was about to start, then the fight started eli and robby both know miyagi do and cobra kai meaning it's fair play. the first point was to robby and eli called a timeout to talk to mr larusso i so wanted to go over and give him another little pep talk but he called it most likely to speak to his sensei. they then started fighting again and whatever mr larusso said to eli must have worked because he had a fire in his eye. they both ran towards each other to do a jump kick and eli got the point. it's drawing so far!

it was so intense as they started fighting again, robby got eli on the floor and i for sure thought robby was going to get another point but eli rolled away and went in for a kick but robby blocked it. then somehow eli was literally wrapped inside of eli's gi and then the buzzer went off and they went to there sides. it's still a tie it all or nothing right now for both of them.

"unbelievable these two amazing competitors have reached there three minute time limit on a 1-1 tie which means there championship match will be decided for the first time since 1985 by sudden death overtime" the announcer announcer to everyone, i honestly don't know what that is but johnny looked shocked and daniel and the cobra kai sensors were just death staring each other.

the sudden death overtime was about to start, and robby had took his gi top off then eli did. eli looks so hot right now oh my gosh! when the match started it was the same as before then robby got eli isn't the perfect position to gain the win but he just froze giving eli the chance to get up, they just circled each other for a few seconds then started to throw light punches i think they both was getting tired!

robby was stood there then eli went in to kick but robby grabbed his leg and pulled him to the floor but the eli kick him on the chest! making the win for the boys division of the all valley championships!