chapter 88

els pov:

as soon as eli got announced that he won i ran to him, i ran and jumped on him and he grabbed me swung me around "i'm so proud of you" i told him and then everyone else from miyagi do came on to the mat to celebrate with him, they then handed him the all valley trophy.

honestly who would have thought that eli moskowitz would have won all valley championship back when i met him! i saw robby just stood there defeated and i gave him a snarl but i feel bad being so mean to him because i know how he is acting isn't him it's cobra kai. but anyway eli was so happy and so was all of miyagi do, there was then a break for everyone to get ready for the last match of the day which was tory and sam. if tory wins cobra kai wins overall but if sam wins miyagi do wins overall, it could go either way.

miguel still hasn't even came to watch, i wonder where he's gone. we was all stood waiting for the last match of the day, "my moneys on sam" penis breath said "i don't know" devon said. "sams going to win for sure" i said confidently because i know she will win, "johnny" mr larusso came over and then they both started have a conversation it looked serious, i wonder what it's about.

"what better way to end this exciting expedition of karate then with the final match for the ages representing cobra kai, the queen cobra herself tory nichols coached by sensies john kreese and terry silver. and representing miyagi do karate the bonsai badass samantha larusso coached by her father and sensei two time all valley champion daniel larusso, i've just been informed he will be joined by sensei johnny lawrence" the announcer started to start the next match and when he said that johnny was helping sam i know sam is going to win this now! after that was said mr larusso ran up to the announcer and told him something.

"oh i stand corrected fellow two time all valley champion sensei johnny lawrence" he corrected and then the last fight off the day started. tory and sam both went on the mat and then the referee started the match, tory strikes first obviously and sam blocked it then sam
got the first point by kicking tory right in the face, that shocked everyone no one expected that type of kick from sam! that really fired tory up she looked angry so when they started fighting again she strikes first and when sam went to kick her sam left her chest open meaning tory punched her in the stomach getting another point.

the match then started up again, sam striking first this time and tory stepped back went for a kick and at the same time sam did but tory ended up getting the point meaning tory was winning so far, i could tell sam was getting frustrated so she ran to johnny and daniel hopefully what they say is good advice and it works for sam. sam then went back into the mat to start fighting again.

sam started by doing one of her miyagi do patterns to distract tory and then tory went straight in and sam defended there was a lot of close points but they just missed it by a tiny bit but then sam clearly punched tory but the referee called it as out of bounds! when she wasn't out of bounds. everyone was shouting that the referee was wrong and everyone was booing but the match kept on going. sam was going for it she wanted this win and with that energy she scored another point by punching tory!

the score was two to two so whoever got the next point would win the girls division and the all valley as a whole, tory somehow flipped sam onto the floor but sam was strong and went over tory but tory elbowed sam in the face, i'm not sure if it was accident or not but it looked like sam was in pain, after looking at tory's reaction it looked like it was an accident because she looked worried but i don't know why she would be worried about it.

the match started again and it was intense, sam stroke first this time and they circled each other for a second until tory when it for a kick then they started fighting for it they both wanted the win. then tory went to the ground and i thought she was going to sweep sams leg but she kicked sam on the stomach gaining her a point. and the win. everyone from cobra kai ran to tory on the mat and celebrated but i was going to go over to sam to see if she was ok but she ran off.

i went over to eli and he looked worried, "what happens now?" he asked me, "what do you mean?" i asked completely forgetting the deal. "we didn't win so what do we do?" he asked "shit i have no idea" i answered and we both just stood there in shock, i forgot and now i've remembered i feel like crying.

i mean what's going to happen now?

and that's season 4 done! i hope you all enjoyed and i really enjoyed writing it! i will update when season 5 comes out but in the meantime i do have other stories on my page that i will start updating with season 4 as soon as i can!

thank you all so much for the love im forever grateful for the reads and hearts i get! ily all so much!!!!

ps if u want i have a tiktok called hawkspurplehawk! if u want to follow that would be amazing <333 ilysmmmm