chapter 80

els pov:

"yeah he's quitting karate" demetri told me, "he's what? why?" i asked him "he said he's embarrassed and also he's lost his confidence now the mohawks gone" demetri explained i need to talk to eli, "i need to talk to him" i said to demetri "maybe not right now like next week" demetri told me i nodded pretended like i'll agree but i'm not waiting till next week. i'll give him two days.

i headed to practice as we have all these extra divisions we need to practice for. eagle fangs new dojo is some dodgy warehouse but i guess it's better than the park. "alright so she's a little late no big deal" sensei lawrence said, he's talking about moons ex apparently johnny and miguel recruited them both today. "just a few minutes late" sensei said, "er 20 minuets actually" penis breath added and sensei gave him a literal death stare.

"ok look i'll dm her to see where she is" miguel said and he got out his phone, "you never know she could of got lost trying to find this random warehouse" i added because it is in a random place. "oh no" miguel said looking at his phone and everyone looked at him as to say what? he didn't even say anything and sensei went to miguel's phone and i joined him, i want to see what's happening.

"nothing but the best for the best cant wait to kick ass with team cobra kai" piper said on a live stream, "she joined cobra kai" sensei practically shouted, "looks like they made designer gear for all there new students they got a bunch of new recruits" miguel told us, but why cobra kai it's so shit there! "ye great that was one big waste of time i even learned feminism" johnny complained, "at-least you learnt something new and important" i said but i don't think he agreed with me.

"look we cant give up sensei" miguel said, "i mean i'm competing in the girl division but it would just be more tactical for us to have more than one girl in that division" i stated because it's true we need more than one girl in the division. "who? we don't have cobra kais money we have no chance in finding someone else for the tournament!" johnny shouted. "we just gotta start thinking outside of the box" miguel suggested, "alright everybody start thinking outside of the box" johnny shouted.

after practice i couldn't stop thinking about how it's been a week since i've spoken to eli, i'm just going to go round i don't care if he doesn't want to talk i want to talk!

i walked over to eli's and his mom and dads car was gone so i'm assuming they've gone on another business trip. i knocked on the door even though i had my key with me i thought it would be best for me to knock, he then came and opened the door. "can we talk?" i asked him, "sure" he said letting me in the house. honestly i didn't think he would want to talk to me. at all.

"i'm sorry. i'm sorry i didn't tell you when robby kissed me i should have said something but i thought it was cobra kai trying to cause drama i was right but i should have told you" i said as soon as i sat down on his sofa, he had a hat on and his hood up. "it's fine" he said he seemed very quite he hasn't been this type of quite in a while.

"demetri told me you've quit karate" i said to him but i meant it more as a question, "ye it's just not for me anymore" he said. he's only saying that because he hasn't got his hawk anymore but the hawk didn't define him as a person, yes it gave him confidence but if he tries hard he will still have that confidence.

"eli just because your hawks gone doesn't mean that confidence has" i told him, he looked at me and took his hood down and his hat, "it's embarrassing el everyone knows what happened and" he went to say but i stopped him. "so what if everyone knows. that hawk didn't define you eli you was eli before you was hawk" i reminded him, i feel like he forgets that sometimes. "that eli was picked on. made fun off the hawk took the attention off of that" i get where he's coming from.

"eli remember it's not about the outside it's about what's on the inside. yes the mohawk gave you confidence but you can still have that confidence but just don't act like a dike this time" i joked making him laugh a little. "i'm also sorry" eli apologised, "you don't need to apologise" i told him because he doesn't.

we just had a little chat for a little bit then i decided to bring up karate. "so are you actually going to quit?" i asked him, "probably not" he told me that's good i'm happy to start training with him again. "that's good sensei lawrence is going mad trying to find another girl for the girls division, and we could also use you back on our team" i told him but he had a guilty look on his face. "whats happened?" i asked him, shit what's he gonna say.

"i'm not going eagle fang" he told me, "your not going to cobra kai are you?" i asked him literally straight away. "fuck no. miyagi do" he told me, "that's good if you feel more beneficial there you do it" i told him but all i was thinking was we've lost one of our best fighters!!