chapter 63

els pov:

i woke up and i felt like i just wanted to walk i don't know why i just did. maybe to clear my head? i'm not sure but i got ready and put a jumper on with some leggings and left miguel's.

i put my headphones in and put sweetener by ariana grande on it's my favourite ever album it just gives me good vibes. i was just walking through the park and i felt someone touch my shoulder and i turned around to see robby! "robby! what are you doing?" i'm so shocked to see robby.

"trying to find somewhere to stay and shit" robby said to me. i thought he would be back at johnny's but i guess not. "sorry i never came to see you i just hadn't had the time" i guess that's kinda true but i also forgot about robby. "i need to go but don't tell sam or anyone you saw me ok" he said running off. he must still be hiding or something i don't even know.

after my walk i got back to miguel's and then got ready for practice today. on our way to the park i had a thought about robby. what if he has no where to stay or no where to go to. maybe i should tell miguel about robby. i cant tell anyone i told him i wouldn't.

when we got to the park sensei and everyone was there. "line up" he shouted. "i made this dojo to show the world that your not a bunch of pansy ass nerds your gonna show them that your tuff because eagles don't get shit on there there ones that do the shitting" miguel laughed next to me. it was a little funny.

"just remember being a badass doesn't mean be an asshole the goal isn't to hurt other kids the goal is to win but in a fair way" sensei told us. he is right why win if you cheat winning is better when you earn it. "now is the time that we show can beat the living crap out of them don't let them push you around you gotta come down like an eagle, grab them with your claws and put your fangs into them i don't want you to ever start the fight i want you to finish it" sensei told us. so i guess there's no strike first anymore.

"do i make myself" sensei asked us. "yes sensei" we all shouted and got some weird looks by people in the park. anyway sensei had a frisbee and he told you to start kicking it. bert kicked it out of senseis hand and so did mitch. i was a little nervous to kick it because i haven't done anything like this is ages but i kicked it.

"diaz your up" sensei said to miguel, i was sat on the grass drinking my water as i watched him. "imagine this is the guy i stole this frisbee from alright, just picture his stupid white dreads" sensei said to miguel. miguel took his stance and he missed it. "alright good hustle who's next" i could tell miguel was pissed that he didn't hit it.

"no i can do it sensei" miguel said "no it's fine" sensei obviously didn't want miguel to hurt himself but miguel wouldn't backdown. "i've got it" miguel looked at the frisbee he went to kick it but he fell on the floor. "miguel" i stood up and ran over and so did everyone else.

"are you ok" i asked him but he was really annoyed. "i'm fine" he shouted and i just walked away back to my drink leaving him. "right everyone take 5 get some water but not from the fountain i saw some meth head wipe his ass in it" sensei told us, i walked over to miguel and sensei as they was talking.

"it's ok if you can't do the things that you could do be no ones expecting you to be your old self" sensei said to miguel. "miguel it's ok" i told him but he was more disappointed in himself. "you gotta be shitting me" mitch shouted. "what is it?" i asked him.

"they cancelled the all valley" they cancelled the all valley! what! no! "they did what" sensei shouted. "they cancelled it" mitch said. "what the hell" miguel said to me. "i was looking forward to it agh" i rolled my eyes.

"right we are done for today" sensei finished the class early he must me pissed. sensei was taking me and miguel back to his he didn't really speak in the car. all valley is cancelled great hawk texted me shit i know i replied then we finally pulled back up.

"you need to tell them what karate means to you" miguel said as we got out the car. "yeah and how you started cobra kai to help kids like miguel" i said backing up miguel's point. "and kids like el how to stand up for ourselves" wow rude i could stand up for myself before cobra kai anyway.

"maybe it's a blessing in disguise" sensei said aiming towards miguel. "what's that supposed to mean" miguel asked. "it's not like you was going to fight anyway" sensei was right in a way but he shouldn't have said that to miguel. "of course i was" miguel said to sensei.

"training with no contact in one thing i can't risk you getting hurt again" i was trying not to get involved i was just stood there in the middle listening and sensei is right. "that's not fair i'm working hard and getting better aren't i el?" miguel asked me and i just nodded.

"it's for your own safety" at least sensei is looking out for miguel. "i thought safety was for pussies" miguel snapped back. "this is different" sensei was trying to keep calm. "you don't think i can do it" miguel was shouting at sensei. "you almost hurt yourself with one kick ONE KICK" sensei was now shouting and i saw carmen open the door.

"what do you thinks going to happen in a real fight you have already proved you could win" sensei said to miguel. "and i need to prove it again" there was a silence and miguel looked at me but i looked away. "you said you'd always be on my side sensei" miguel walked off. "miguel wait" i said to him. "no" he shouted to me storming off inside.

"come el sweetie come inside" carmen said to me. "it's fine i was going to go out anyway i'll be back later" that was a lie i just think miguel wants to be alone at the moment. i didn't know who to call because i'm sure sam is probably with robby again.

so i texted the only person i know who would want to meet up with me.