chapter 43

els pov:

right the idea i had was kinda crazy. it was very spontaneous and something i never do. i told hawk to take me to the tattoo place. yes i was going to get a tattoo. i just thought, think off what happened to miguel and how he almost died.  that could happen to me so why live my life in fear!

hawk pulled up outside the tattoo place. "come on" i said jumping out the car. we walked in and it's really odd in there. "ayyy rico" hawk said high-fiving the man who normally does his tattoos. "what do you want getting done" he asked hawk. "actually we are here for el" rico's face was confused.

"what do you want" he asked. "hawk i want it to be a surprise for you so you can't know" i said mysteriously. rico took me into this room to do my tattoo. i was getting the same tattoo that hawk has for me. a lotus flower but i put h inside of it for hawk. i got it done on my wrist.

it was quite painful but it was worth it. "right are you ready" i said to hawk. "yes let's see" i shown him my wrist and he loved it. he picked me up and span me around. i didn't think how my mom would react to it but she's always working anyway.

"want to stay at mine tonight" hawk asked me.
"yeah can we just stop off at mine so i can get clothes for school?" i asked, "yeah" hawk said. we drove back to mine and i saw my mom was home. "shit" i know she won't let me stay at hawks and i can't tell her i'm staying at aishas. my mom knows aisha left school after the fight.

"tell her your staying at aisha's house" hawk said. "she knows aisha goes to private school" i swear my mom ruins everything. "i'll say i'm staying at sams she likes there family for some reason" i said getting out the car. i walked up to the door and my mom opened it straight away.

"why are you home at this time" she shouted at me. "mom it's  7:30pm it's not late" i tried to stay calm. "i'm sleeping at sams house anyway" i barged her out the way. i was also trying my best to cover my wrist so she wouldn't see my tattoo.

"no your not staying at sams" she grabbed my wrist and turned it over. "eleanor what the fuck have you done" she shouted at me. "why do you care" i pulled my arm away and walked into my room. "your not going to sams" she shouted at me. "ok i'm not going to sams i'll stay at hawks instead" i smiled at her sarcastically and continued to pack my bag.

"hawk" she questioned me. shit i forgot she never knew about me and hawk. "who's hawk" she was starting calm down. "my boyfriend" i said to her while i was packing more clothes than just for one night. "your definitely not staying out then" she said to me starting to shout again.

"fuck you" i said barged her out the way and ran out to hawks car. "eleanor get back in here right now" she was following me out. "hawk drive" he was confused but he listened to me.

i saw my mom just standing there. "what happened" hawk asked me. i told him and then started crying. i don't know why i was crying because i wasn't upset i was just annoyed.

"i'm not going back till she apologise to me" i said when we pulled up in-front of hawks house. "you will have to go" i cut him off. "no" i said, i got out the car and went in his house.

we both went to his room and just sat on his bed. "i love you hawk" i told him. "i love you to el" i hugged him and i lay my head on his chest. i fell asleep thinking about how much shit i am going to be in when i finally have to talk to my mom.

i'm sorry if this chapter is a little boring but i hope you have enjoyed reading so far and thank you so much for reading :)