chapter 41

els pov:

first day back again! hopefully this time it doesn't turn into a big fight. i got ready and picked out an outfit. i am wearing blue baggy jeans, a cropped long sleeve zebra print top and my white airforces. (like in picture)

i got my bag and walked out the door. hawk was already there so i got in his car. "first day part two" i laughed. "yeah" he said and laughed with me. when we got out the car everyone was watching us. "why is everyone looking at us" i asked hawk. "no clue" he's not very helpful.

the school has added a full on security system. i handed my bag to the security man and then i walked in. hawk walked over to his cobra friends and i followed him over. "sup guys" hawk said to them and they done there weird handshake thing.

"freshman babes" mitch said and pointed at some girls. "hey ladies i know freshman year can be kinda scary if anyone gives you any trouble just come to me" hawk said to them. that's funny he thinks he is making my jealous i'm not! "your the guy who wets the bed and got kicked into the trophy case ye we know" one of them said to him. ouch bet you that hurt.

i saw demetri on the other side of the hall but i didn't want cobras to see them. "hawk let's go this way" i tried to pull him in the opposite way but he had already seen them. hawk and his cobras walked up behind demetri. "got something to say" mitch said. i tried not to get involved so i just looked at my phone.

until a teacher came over. "everything alright here" she said to us. i gently pushed mitch out the way and slide next to hawk. he put his arm around me. "we are all buddies here" demetri split me and hawk apart and put his arms around us. "isn't that right" demetri said to us. "yeah" hawk said trying not to punch demetri.

"don't you all have somewhere to be" she said. "yes we do" i slid away from demetri and grabbed hawk and walked away. "i want to punch him"hawk said to me. "i'll join you on that one" i high-fived him.

i had home room first and i was dreading it. this is the lesson i sit next to miguel in and he's not here. i walked in and sat on my own. "we have had a student change home rooms" my teacher said. oh great they would have to sit next to me. miguel's seat was the only spare one.

i looked at the door and yasmin walked in. oh great. "hi fromt wedgie" i said to her. "i swear if one more person calls me that today" she said as she sat down. i didn't talk to her at all during homeroom. the rest of the day kinda dragged up until lunch. witch i was dreading. hawk told me to meet him outside the lunch hall so i did.

"where we sitting then" i asked him. "cobra kai table" he said as he pulled a chair out for me then sat in the one next to me. "i'm not part of cobra kai though" i said to him. "yeah she isn't" mitch heard me. "let her sit here or you don't!" hawk said to him.

"hawk calm it's fine" i calmed him down. normally if someone who isn't apart of cobra kai sits at the table they get there asses kicked. so i wonder why i'm aloud to sit here?

lunch passed and the rest of my lessons were boring. i was on my phone while i was waiting for hawk to get out of lesson and my phone pinged.

it was a text from carmen. miguel's awake if you want to come and see him.