chapter 67

els pov:

i woke up pretty early this morning because me, miguel and sam had planned to meet at miyagi do for some reason. i wanted to hang with hawk again but he was going to the zoo with the cobras. going the zoo it very random but i'll let them be.

i don't think miguel has ever been inside the actual miyagi do because when we got there he was looking at everything. "so this is the guy who found miyagi do" miguel asked "it's mr miyagi taught my dad everything he knows " sam told him he was really interested.

me and sam was just sat on the floor stretching while miguel kept talking. "like sensei lawrence learnt everything from kreese" why does he have to bring up kreese! "mr miyagi was nothing like kreese" sam said "mr miyagi looks nice kreese just looks like a dick" i said to sam making her laugh.

"right i'm going outside" i stood up and walked outside thought i would be nice and give those two love birds some time alone. i was just sat out on the front of the dojo and mr larusso pulled up. "hi mr larusso" i said as he was getting some boxes out of the car. "hi el" he said back. "want help with the box's?" i asked him and he said yes.

mr larusso opened the door of the dojo to see miguel and sam kissing! yes i knew they were together! "woah woah" mr larusso wasnt expecting that and it was funny. "dad" sam shouted i was stood trying not to laugh.

"is that my drum in your pocket" mr larusso said pointing to a small drum thing in miguel pocket. miguel took it out and was stood there like a lemon. "can i speak to sam for a minute" mr larusso asked so me and miguel went outside.

"get you miguel" i said teasing him. "me and sam won't go anywhere now because of her dad seeing" i just burst out laughing and miguel looked at me confused. "el be a good friend at least laugh behind my back" i couldn't stop laughing. "sorry that was just so funny the look on your face i can't" i said absolutely pissing myself. "el it's not funny it's serious" sometimes miguel can be really boring.

miguel then walked over to some tarp and pulled it up to see the yellow car and mr larusso came outside. "she's a beaut huh" mr larusso said to miguel making miguel jump. "i don't usually see cars like this where i live" miguel was stuttering this was so funny! "right imma head inside" i said but i don't think they heard me.

"so sam how was the talk with your dad about miguel" i asked her. "don't start we could hear you laughing" then i started laughing again. "sorry sam but miguel's face i cant" she then started laughing with me too, it's the fact miguel's face looked like he just saw someone commit a murder in-front of him. "well at least they are talking now" i pointed outside and i took a little peak and they was both sat in the yellow car.

"sam look" we both looked and sam smiled. "see they are gonna be friends" i reassured sam. "hopefully" she said to me. "hey sam" mr larusso shouted. sam walked outside and i followed her. "i got to meet up with mom do me a favour and put the cover back on the car" mr larusso said to sam.

"and keep the sparring to a minimum" i started laughing again and they looked at me. "ill stop" i said trying my best to stop laughing. "anyway understood?" mr larusso said to sam and miguel. "yes sir" miguel said and sam rolled her eyes.

mr larusso drove off and miguel walked over to me and sam. "he shook my hand i think that's a good thing" miguel said "miguel maybe next time don't look like you shit yourself" i joked but he didn't find it funny but sam did so it's ok. "if only we could get him to sit down at talk to your sensei like he did with you" sams right all this dojo drama should stop. i've been saying it for weeks now.

"it would solve a lot of problems" i said butting in on there conversation. "i don't see that happening" miguel said in a sad voice and he is right sensei lawrence won't talk about anything like that. sams face then made a face like right i have an idea "i have an idea" called it knew she had an idea.

"what is it?" i asked her and miguel looked really intrigued so was i. i wonder what sams idea is?