chapter 75

els pov:

today i'm giving a tour to the middle school kids, it's a tour so that they know what to expect when they join high school next year. i volunteered to give the tour so it looks good on my application to college, ik it's only a little tour but colleges will look at that and see im dedicated! (outfit at the top).

once i got to school i got scanned (yes we still have security just incase of another karate breakout!) i went straight to the office to get the information i needed to tell the kids etc etc. they said i need to say "the school is a safe place" like bitch. it's not that safe if your gonna let a big massive karate fight happen but i need this on my college application so.

i went and got a group of kids and gave them a little tour, i noticed that one of the kids in that group had a cobra kai t-shirt on, i hope he isn't on of those mean bully's because we don't need any more mean cobra kai bully's at this school!

after giving them a full tour i let me go wonder around the school on there own because i was told they could do that so that saves me talking to
them any longer, after i let them go i went to find one of my friends and i bumped into miguel. "what's got you so down in the dumps?" i asked him because he looked so miserable, "oh nothing" he told me he was probably lying but i just decided to leave it. "have you seen sam at all i need to tell her something?" i asked him, "i last saw her at the science labs" he told me "thank
you i'll see you at training"i said to him. honestly since the new dojo i haven't hung out with miguel as much and i haven't seen carmen in ages.

i was heading my way to the science lab to find sam but eli bumped into me on the way back he looked like fuming! "woah what's wrong" i asked him, "one of those middle schoolers goes cobra kai" he said to me looking angry but i don't know why he would be angry about that. "i know he was in the group i toured" i told him "and you didn't tell me?" he asked me. "well no because i didn't think you would be angry at 13 year old just because he goes cobra kai. don't blame me i hate cobra kai and and kreese with a burning passion but i'm not going to be angry at a kid" i said to him because why would i be angry at a kid.

"im not angry at the kid i'm angry because cobra kai is going to turn that kid into some mean bully because that's what cobra kai does. it changes you" he told and i see where he was coming from. he doesn't want that kid to become a mean bully like kyler or like he was. "i know just please leave the poor kid alone he hasn't even start this school yet" i said to him, eli nodded and kept on walking. if he does anything or even speaks to him more drama with the cobra kais will come and if i'm totally honest i just want to leave it until the tournament.

at training

at training today we was again training with mr larusso, but instead of practicing with fish we was doing some controlled patterns, we also started to put to work the wax on wax off method we had learnt. and my favourite thing we done was a type of mediation, it was just so relaxing and so therapeutic. even though we could hear everyone kicking the shit out of demetri outside i blocked that out.

"are we all still down for the drive in movie tomorrow?" sam asked us all, "you know it" i said and everyone was down to go. i've not been into a drive in movie before i'm excited.