chapter 34

els pov:

sam texted me before telling me that her and robby were going roller skating and if i wanted to come. i said maybe. i'm not sure i want to crash there date. i might just stay home.

i was sat on my bed thinking if i should go until i got text. it was from hawk. i wasn't expecting a text from him. can we talk why does he want to talk, i told him everything i had to say! but to think off it i never let me tell me his side. so i said sure.

meet me at the park at 6 why have i agreed to meet him! i was going to tell sam or demetri but i decided to keep this to myself. i also had 3 missed calls from miguel but i didn't answer him. i didn't want to talk to him at the moment.

i looked at the time and it was 5:30 and the walk from mine to the park is 20 mins so i needed to get ready. i put on some baby pink cargo pants with a cropped long sleeve top and ofcourse mt airforces. (picture in top)

i got to the park and i saw hawk sat there, he hasn't seen me so it's not to late to turn back. but i had to face him so i did. i walked up to him and he stood up. "you wanted to talk again" i said to me. "yeah" we sat down on the bench. last time we was on this bench we kissed let's hope that doesn't happen.

"i know that i told you i changed and i didn't show that, please give me another chance" when he said that i saw a little bit of the old eli. but no i cant fall for this boy again. "hawk you said that last time to me" i sighed. "i know but i can be better" he begged. i don't know what to do at all. like i love hawk but the way he is acting i don't love.

"right listen to me" hawk was focused on what i was saying. "i'm not saying yes to being your girlfriend but i'm willing to be friends and we see where it goes" but the tension between both dojo won't allow us to be friends i just hope he doesn't realise that. "yeah yeah, so will you join back cobra kai" why did i know he was going to ask me that!

"no and if you care about me you will accept my final decision" i told him. "yes okay" he said standing up. "i got to head to the dojo i'll see you round friend" he said jokingly to me.

"see you later friend" i said back to him. that was probably the most stupidest and dumbest thing i have done giving hawk another chance. i will probably regret this.