15

So guys, if you see someone calling Mrs Farrell 'Mommy', it's Tara. Get used to it 😀. I can't keep on writing Mrs Farrell. It's just too formal. And I don't like it.
Anyways, I leave you guys now. But first..

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~
* Dazzline *

"What?!

"Sister?!"

"Really?!" , "how?!" And "this is unbelievable!!!"

This were the gasps coming from my class mates.

"Yesssss! You all heard me right! She's my biological sister!!" Tara yelled and I just shook my head and sighed as I slumped back on my chair, exhausted.

Look who said to keep this secret!!.

"But we didnt know..."

"You can't know because I just found that out yesterday" Tara snapped at the person who was talking.

"And now let me warn you all!" Tara yelled. "If anyone tries to hurt Dazzline, I swear, I'll deal with that person to the extent that he/she will be wishing that he wasn't born!"
I looked at everyone. My gaze landed on Stella, who was looking shocked.

Funny how I thought she was around my age when I first saw her at the mall. But when I took a closer look, I now realize that she looks older.

I looked at Fara, who was glaring at me furiously.

I'm the cause of she and Tara's fall out.

But technically, it's also her fault too. She stared to annoy me first.

"You ehhn!!!!" She screamed at me, wagging her fingers in my face. "I go reason your matter one day!! Mark my words!!"

"She means she will deal with you" Zahra whispered to me immediately.

"Oh I'd love to see you try!!" I laughed.

It was just so funny to me.

This one. This tiny thing! Wants to deal with me! For her yeye mind sha!.

"How dare you!" She screamed. She plunged towards me angrily and raised her hands to slap me.

"Try it! I dare you! And that is the last thing you will ever use your hands to do!!!" I warned with a daring look in my eyes.

She dropped her hands and stormed out of the class.

I exhaled slowly. I'm already feeling sick.

I need to rest.

"Hey, I apologize on her behalf" Tara told me.

"It's not your fault" I shrugged.

She only nodded and walked back to her seat.

That's when I noticed that most of the boys were staring at me. Infact, all of them! Except Zephan, Elliot and Nathan.

Gabriel walked into the class and the boys turned to stare at him.

"Guy! No be your shirt be dat?!" One of the guys asked loudly.

I've learned some of the pidgin that Zahra says so I think this one means...is that not your shirt?
Why would they be asking Gabriel that kind of question? Who else would be wearing his shirt if not for him?

The other person that is wearing his shirt is you dumbo!!

I looked at the top I was wearing, suddenly wishing I could go back in time and change my clothes.

Because I'm still wearing Gabriel's top from this morning!

"You don finally knack am?!" Another one asked.

What the hell does that one mean?!

"Can you guys please just shut the fuck up and mind your goddammed business!!" Gabriel snapped.

I walked out of the class at of frustration.

Buh it's not their fault.
I sat at a corner in the gym.
I sighed, letting out a slow shaky breath.

Oh lord! Now I'm on the verge of crying!.

I began to remember the time Mom and Dad told me the truth. The truth about me not being their daughter.

No! No! Go away!

I shook my head fiercely.

Yeah. As if that will make it go away!.

My subconsciousness told me.

"Oh lord! Please let it go away!" I silently cried.

You don't have to cry. Oya breathe. In....out.....think about your fav colors. Pink sky in....red sky out...

Snap out of it moron! It won't get you anywhere!.

"Please go away" I chanted.

"Mrs Farrell, your daughter has lost a lot of blood due to her sickness. She's getting weak every second and we might lose her if she transfuse blood immediately!" The doctor told Mom.

They thought I was asleep but I was listening to everything.

"If we transfuse blood, will her sickness go away?" Dad asked.
"Mrs Farrell, Dazzline's has myeloma leukemia. She still has to undergo chemotherapy. If it doesn't work, then we'll have to do a bone marrow transplant." The doctor replied.

"Go away!" I almost yelled.

But rather than going away, those voices kept coming back.

"Okay but how do we get blood? From where? She needs blood right?" Mom asked.

"We need to check your blood type. Maybe it matches hers" the doctor replied.

"No it can't." Mom sobbed.

"Why? Maybe her brothers own matches" the doctor questioned.

"No it doesn't" dad replied glumly.

"Why?" The doctor asked.

"She's not our daughter. She was adopted" mom sobbed.

And that was when I opened my eyes.

"Go away...go away!" I cried.

"Dazzline?" A voice called.

I didn't even hear when whoever it is came in.

I looked up and saw him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Finally I've written this chap.
Who is that him that Dazzline saw? I don't want to write the name.😀. So guess.

And I've got lots of school work ohh.
And I got into that situation when I have everything planned and I'm just too lazy to write it and all I do is read.

Lemme goan sleep before my momma come and start yelling at me.

Good night.
Anyways, buhbyeeee.
Thanks for reading.
Love y'all.
Stay safe.
Buhbyeeee!!
💖💖💖💖💖.
Word Count: 971.
Time: 22:43.
Good night once again.